1st

1. M

18u Power Hitter looking for a travel team

i’m a 18 year old, former player at Youngstown State University. I’m looking for an 18U team for the summer. I’m competitive, hard working and a team player on and off the field. I hit for power and i play 3rd, 1st and left. Please contact me if interested! Cell Number - 614-783-2264 Email -...
  2. M

18U former YSU softball player, power hitting, 3rd base, looking for a travel team

i’m a 18 year old, former player at Youngstown State University. I’m looking for an 18U team for the summer. I’m competitive, hard working and a team player on and off the field. I hit for power and i play 3rd, 1st and left. Please contact me if interested! Cell Number - 614-783-2264 Email -...
  3. S

05 Catcher looking for a team 2019/2020

Hello, We will go do the tryout circuit. At this age there are generally only a few sports left so I thought I’d try it this route as well. Our daughter is an 05. She’s primarily a catcher but also plays 1st and OF. She goes to a hitting coach and also a catching coach. We are looking...
  4. M

16U girl looking to sub for Buckeye Recruit Fest

Hi I’m Mckenzi. I am looking for a team that I can sub for, in the Buckeye recruit fest. I am a power hitter. With a batting average of .583 this summer. I hit to send runners home or hit to score. I believe ever at bat is important, so when I go to the plate I have immense intensity. If an...
  5. M

16U power hitter looking to sub in Canton 6/29-6/30

Hello my name is Mckenzi. I am looking for a team I can sub for this weekend, in or close to Canton, Ohio. I am a power hitter. My batting average this summer is .583. I play 3rd, 1st and some outfield. I am a hard worker and I love the game of softball. I believe that stepbacks are...
  6. R

12u Lady Rippers Rockford Ohio

The 12u Lady Rippers are looking to round out their 2017/2018 roster. We need a 1st baseman, another solid pitcher, and a utility player. Please contact Ryan Louth at ryanlouth74@gmail.com if you have any questions or for a private try out. Location: Rockford Ohio
  7. T

'00 1st Base/Utility Player Looking for Competitive 2015 Team - Central Ohio

'00 player located in Central Ohio looking for Competitive 14U team for 2015 Season Primary position 1st base/utility player has had great coaching coming up through the ranks and understands the game very well, could play most positions on the field if needed. Travel Experience 8U to Current...
  8. T

'00 1st Base/Utility Player Looking for 2015 Team - Lancaster Ohio

'00 player Lancaster Ohio looking for 14U team for fall 2014 and summer 2015 Primary position 1st base but could play most positions on the field if needed, has had great coaching coming up through the ranks and understands the game very well Travel Experience 8U to Current Attended ASA/USA...