1. C

16 Under Tryouts OHIO THUNDER 06 - looking for Pitcher & MI/3B!!!

Update - ***Looking for a Hard working Pitcher to add to our rotation & a SS/3B/MI type of player to finalize our roster!!! We have our tryout at 1:00 tomorrow, Saturday 8/7 at Heritage Oak Park field #4!!! Contact me with any questions! Great Opportunity for a couple of girls!*** Ohio...
  2. RobR

16 Under Tryouts Pitchers Wanted!

Are you or do you know of an 04 or 05 pitcher looking for a team? Are you tired of transactional coaches that lack the ability to communicate effectively, that make empty promises, or are solely focused on winning and not player/team development? Give us a shot! We have a great core group...
  3. 0

16 Under Tryouts Ohio Classics 05 Tryouts 8/7

Due to overwhelming interest in tryouts, we have decided to host a group tryout for the Ohio Classics 05 (16U team) Friday, August 7 from 6:30-8:30pm at Reynoldsburg High School-Summit Campus. Limited number of slots available -- your player also needs to fill out the info form as well if she...
  4. OHSoftballDad

‘05 Catcher/Utility looking for team near Dayton

My daughter is an 05 catcher / utility with confidence and dependability behind the plate. She is starting her 5th year of select and has played baseball/softball for the past 11 years. She takes weekly hitting and catching lessons year round. She is looking for a solid 16U team to call home...
  5. TheSoftballZone

A post from 2005 how much things have changed

I have read posts on OFC for a while, usually at my best friend house. I have always had a passion for the sport and I am a retired coach (travel and HS). Many of my former players are now becoming the parents of a DD in softball and I have fielded a lot of questions recently about which...
  6. Justin Schmitz

14U Bandits Premier looking for catcher / infielder

14U Ohio Bandits Premier 06 is looking for a strong catcher or infielder to play a class A showcase schedule throughout the year. Must have strong bat and the willingness to play at the higher elite levels. if interested message coach Justin (419)496-2610 or coach Mike (330)844-0864
  7. Big Country

05 East Side Explosive Team needing #1 Pitcher Due to injury

We lost our stud pitcher for the season so in need of replacement as we have some major tournaments lined up this season . We are out of Eastlake Ohio and hold indoor practice at Force sports indoor facility and and our outdoor practice is at Eastlake elementary school , We are looking for a...
  8. Slack6

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Tryouts

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Fastpitch Softball Tryouts for the 2018-2019 Season Sunday, August 5th and Saturday, August 11th from 9am-11am. Please plan to arrive by 8:30am to register, stretch, and warm-up. West State Street Park/ Sandlot Fields (Fields 1 and 2) 398 West State Street Athens, OH 45701...
  9. Slack6

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Tryouts

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Fastpitch Softball Tryouts for the 2018-2019 Season Sunday, August 5th and Saturday, August 11th from 9am-11am. Please plan to arrive by 8:30am to register, stretch, and warm-up. West State Street Park/ Sandlot Fields (Fields 1 and 2) 398 West State Street Athens, OH 45701...
  10. Slack6

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Tryouts

11. Slack6

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Tryouts

Ohio SWAT ‘05 Fastpitch Softball Tryouts for the 2018-2019 Season Sunday, August 5th and Saturday, August 11th from 9am-11am. Please plan to arrive by 8:30am to register, stretch, and warm-up. West State Street Park/ Sandlot Fields (Fields 1 and 2) 398 West State Street Athens, OH 45701 Any...
  12. Ohio Lightning 05

Ohio Lightning 05 Redford

Ohio Lightning '05 Redford will be hosting tryouts during the following: Try-Out dates: 14U Wed Aug 1 6:30 pm Thurs Aug 2 6:30 pm Sat Aug 4 6:30 pm Green HS 1474 Boettler Road, Uniontown, OH 44685 For a private tryout please send your resume to jwr034@yahoo.com or via text to 330-352-6420...
  13. MadT

Roadwarriors 14u

The Roadwarriors 14u will play a competitive 6-9 Tournament schedule and League play with affordable team fees, options for fundraisers, and may be flexible with players particpating in other sporting activites. We have our own indoor practice facility, and outdoor fields. We will also enroll...
  14. 412Ron

***Pittsburgh Spirit 12u Gold*** Looking to add an Elite Catcher

Pittsburgh Spirit 12u Gold (2005) is looking to add an Elite catcher to an already loaded 05 Roster. If you’re an Elite player currently looking for a team. You owe it to yourself to to reach out for a tryout. You will have the opportunity to compete for significant playing time at the...
  15. C

12U Cincy Slammers- Looking for 1-2 Utility Players to Complete Roster

We are currently looking for 2 Utility players to complete our roster. We practice in Colerain, OH 2 days per week and are looking forward to a competitive 2017-2018 season with tournaments in the Cincinnati, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have an amazing core group of 9 competitive girls on...
  16. ald9351

Cross County Cannons 05 12u (Davidson)

We have a second year team and we are looking for one more player. There are no holes in the defense, but new player is welcome to compete for any position. I am looking for a big bat most of all. So if your DD has a powerful bat, I would like to talk. We practice all year in either...
  17. CSSLAMMERS

10U Cincy Slammers Team Looking for 4 More Players

10U Cincy Slammers based out of Southwest Ohio looking for 4 more fundamentally sound players. Need 2 outfielders, 1 pitcher, and 1 utility. Will practice 2 to 3 days a week fall through summer. Indoor practice begins mid October through March 1 day a week. Minimum of 10 tournaments...
  18. S

05 Ohio Stingrays Tryouts

The 05 Ohio Stingrays will be holding tryouts for the 2016 - 2017 season at Ohio State's Beekman Fields off of Lane Ave in Columbus, OH for the following dates and times. Saturday August 13th Session 1 - 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Session 2 - 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Sunday August 14th 1:00 P.M...