3rd base

1. S

16 Under Tryouts Canes Softball Club 16U

We are looking for a few more players to add to our team. We have a great group of girls with a great set of parents. Check out our tryouts or private message me and you can come to one of our workouts.
  2. M

NKY Bandits 18U looking for 3-4 more players

NKY Bandits 18U looking for 3-4 more players. We will play high school division tournaments so looking for anyone with 2002-2005 birthdays. We practice in Villa Hills, KY and will play most fall games in Lawrenceburg, IN. We are looking primarily for a catcher, 3rd base, and outfielder...
  3. K

16U 04' Util /3rd/OF looking for sub opportunities in Central Ohio

I am a 16u utility player that plays primarily 3B/OF, bats right throws right. Strong bat and glove and plays in A and B level tournaments. I am available to sub for the following weekends: 7/10-7/12 (Buckeye Recruitfest) Subbing for team 7/17-7/19 Subbing for team 7/31-8/2 Please message me if...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Game of horse for softball

Team Game: Horse for Softball Place three balls Four feet apart down the 3rd base line. Place a runner from "Team A" on 3rd base Place fielders on 3rd base and 2nd base "Team B" "Team A" runner must reach 2nd base before the fielder fields and throws all 3 balls to the fielder at second base...
  5. O

18u College commit 3b/1b with Big bat looking to pickup this summer

18u 2019 College commit 3b/1b with Big bat looking to pickup this summer. Message me for videos, stats, accolades. Only to Pickup for playing time, will travel. She’s played in Colorado, PGF Huntington Beach, St Louis, Atlanta Legacy, Scenic City, looking for high quality teams and tournaments.
  6. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  7. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  8. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

9. alexismckee33

21u Teams??

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen, 1st baseman, and pitcher. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and...
  10. F

Great Lakes Nationals - Columbus IN - Guest Players needed

Focus Fastpitch 02 is looking for a guest pitcher and a guest 3rd baseman to play with us July 17th -21st in Columbus Indiana, Please feel free to contact us with any questions at ebrown@d9now.com
  11. O

14U - 03 Catcher/3rd Base looking for sub opportunities

Looking for sub opportunities in May for my daughter. She is a 03 catcher with a strong arm and good frame/blocking technique. Attends weekly hitting, catching, and defense lessons. Also plays 3rd when not catching, but will play any position needed. Good hitter - makes consistent contact with...
  12. O

03 Catcher/3rd looking for sub opportunity

Looking for a sub opportunity for winter/early spring for my daughter until HS ball is over with. She is a 03 catcher with a strong arm and good frame/blocking technique. Attends weekly hitting and catching lessons. Also plays 3rd. She has committed to a summer team already, just looking for...
  13. S

'01 3rd baseman looking for 16U team

2001 3rd baseman looking for a competitive team. Strong arm, speedy, great bat, hard worker. Lots of travel ball experience. Knows the game well.
  14. L

Ohio Energy 12U Looking for Catcher and 3rd Base Player

Ohio Energy 12U team is looking for a Catcher and 3rd base player. Wednesday 5PM tryout at Perry High School. Or contact coach Chris Barress at 440-563-6342 barress31@yahoo.com
  15. MV_Coach

16U 3RD Base/Utility needed

Ohio Storm 16U travel ball team in need of a 3rd baseman/utility player. The schedule is already finalized and as of now, no travel out of sate is planned. Most all tournaments within an hour or two of Columbus. Please contact me by email for more information. If interested, we will be having...
  16. M

12u player looking for travel or tournament team. 3rd base and left field. NE Ohio area

has travel and tournament team experience along with three years Rec league. Worked several batting sessions with Micaela Minner. Looking for opportunity with a team in Northeast Ohio. Current tournament team lost several players and cancelled the remaining tournaments. Direct message or call...
  17. D

18U Diamonds Fastpitch Looking For One More

18U Diamonds Fastpitch are looking for one more player. We are looking for competitive player to join our infield at either the 2nd or 3rd base spot. We are based out of Marion and have players from all over Central Ohio. We practice weekly in Prospect or Marion. If interested in a tryout please...