a level

1. S

18U Catcher looking for a high level showcase team

Hello, UPDATE: ACCEPTED OFFER. My daughter is a 2024 catcher based out of the southwest Ohio area. She is looking for a team with good coaching and team unity. We are willing to drive for the right team. Please pm me your fall/summer projected schedule and she can send highlight videos...
  2. S

05 Catcher looking to sub and new opportunities

Hello, My daughter is looking for an 18U A level team for the 22-23 season. She’s a 2024 and is currently available to sub on 16U or 18U. Her season is over, they just played their last tournament. She is a great teammate and has high softball IQ. We are located in the Dayton area and...
  3. CincyDoom06

16U GOLD 'A' SHOWCASE -3 FORMER COLLEGIATE COACHES

Cincy Doom 16u Gold -Steele based out of Dayton, Ohio is looking for just a few more top athletes to add to our already stacked roster. We are looking for a top pitcher as well as a middle infielder or utility. Our #1 goal is to get these girls to the next level. With our knowledge and...
  4. 2

2006 Pitcher Looking for A level team

UPDATE——Thanks to all who responded. DD is no longer looking for additional tryouts. Reposting as old post is blocked… 2006 daughter looking for A level team. She pitches (RH) and can play corners. She took this summer off, but is returning to play. Need a team that give her the opportunity to...
  5. C

Ohio Thunder 06 - Looking for Additional Pitcher & possibly Player!!!

We are looking to add a solid Pitcher to our rotation! If you want your DD to have the opportunity to compete against top teams late on Sunday - then consider this awesome chance!!! We would also add another Top Notch Batter to our lineup, if it is the right fit! Our Fall schedule consisted of...
  6. Ohiostingrays03

18 Under Tryouts RARE OPPORTUNITY!! Ohio Stingrays looking for a CATCHER

!! Rare Opportunity!! Private Tryout Sunday! Will consider (stud)05, 04, 03 Ohio Stingrays 03 is looking to add a Catcher! The athlete we are looking for must have the desire to play in college and be willing to put in the work to make it happen. We are looking for a catcher that owns the plate...
  7. Ohiostingrays03

RARE OPPORTUNITY! Ohio Stingrays CATCHER Wanted

!! Rare Opportunity!! Private Tryout Sunday! Will consider stud 05/04/03 Ohio Stingrays 03 is looking to add a Catcher! The athlete we are looking for must have the desire to play in college and be willing to put in the work to make it happen. We are looking for a catcher that owns the plate...
  8. C

Tourney Pool Rules

All, would like to get a discussion about classifications for tourneys (A, B, C, Open) and the idea of elite / proven / trophies teams entering tourneys as an age younger when they are obviously a “better program.” I get the trophy hunting aspect and I get the idea of playing up to test your...