athletic

1. catherine rohr

18 Under Tryouts Lookouts Fast Pitch - 18u

Lookouts Fast Pitch 18u is looking to add an infielder, outfielder and/or utility player to a strong core. If you are an 04, 05 or 06 athlete with good speed and a great attitude, we might be the right fit for you. Come join not only a solid team but a great organization. What you can expect...
  2. Justin Schmitz

Bandits 14U looking for Catcher

Ohio Bandits 14U is looking for an athletic catcher to finalize the roster. We play a top schedule and will offer plenty of exposure/playing time. Call/text Coach Justin (419)496-2610 or coach Mike (330)884-0864
  3. Justin Schmitz

14 Under Tryouts Ohio Bandits 14U needing catcher

Ohio Bandits 14u We are currently looking to add an 06/05 athletic catcher with a passion for the game and a drive to be more than just a player. With 3 National Qualifying Bids already under their belt, this team is poised to be one of the top teams in the area. Our schedule is loaded all...
  4. D

12U Eclipse in Johnstown ,Oh area

We are still looking for pitcher,catcher,and utility player. If interested in a try-out please contact Doug Carter at 614-314-4095 or email me at dugcarter53@gmail.com We have all 11U team right now but these girls are a strong 8 right now. I believe that these girls are a strong unit and will...
  5. R

16u looking for private tryouts,

My daughter would be very interested in trying out for your team. Her first love is catcher but can and will play anywhere but first base with limited pitching experience as well, whatever is best for the team. She has slightly above average speed and can hit a homerun she can also bunt and slap...
  6. R

16u looking for private tryouts,

My daughter would be very interested in trying out for your team. Her first love is catcher but can and will play anywhere but first base with limited pitching experience as well, whatever is best for the team. She has slightly above average speed and can hit a homerun she can also bunt and slap...