baseball

1. B

Which is harder baseball or softball

Here is a video showing baseball is harder. Is that true? Let's see some videos https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMenyrxMb/
  2. TheSoftballZone

Example of a action photo

Juat one example of a action photo
  3. J

Homeplate Premier Baseball Pitching Machine

Selling my Homeplate Premier Pitching Machine. $5500. Really good deal because I paid over 8k for this and my kid decided they don't want to play anymore. Great machine, perfect condition and extremely good for practice because you can program the balls and strikes for drills. Used only a...
  4. B

GentleBrook Sports Training Center in Hartville

GentleBrook Sports Training Center has a 76' x 96' field with a flexible configuration that can be used as an open area or converted into multiple lanes for multi-sport use. If you're interested in scheduling your team's indoor training time or would like to request additional information...
  5. ALOFastpitch

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Jake Epstein coming to LFP in North Ridgeville Ohio! One of the top hitting instructors in the count

JAKE EPSTEIN HITTING WEEKEND @ LFP Feb 11th & 12th Leffew Fastpitch 7725 Victory Lane North Ridgeville, OH 44039 Jake Epstein is coming to the Cleveland area! Jake is often referred to as the top hitting instructors in the country and is currently consulting 3 MLB baseball organizations and...
  6. C

Berline Athletics- New Training Facility- Now Accepting Teams

Located just off 71 and Greenlawn, one minute away from Lou Berliner Fields, Berline Athletics is a perfect place to hone in your team's skills during the winter season. With four full size cages, two pitching mounds, a weight room, jugs machines and a pro-batter. You will have the tools you...