bats

1. D

coach of 15+ years retiring - retired :) LOTS OF EQUIPMENT 4-SALE

guys and gals... i have a ton of softball stuff i am selling. If you're a new coach or an old one needing equipment, better get with me now. I have pop up nets, front toss screen, 100+ 12" balls, various T's, speed training gear, bats, gloves, catchers gear, lefty catcher glove, face masks...
  2. oiler_pride

EASTON GHOST ADVANCED 33/23

I have a brand new in wrapper Easton Ghost Advanced 33/23. $300. Call or text if interested. 330-307-7551
  3. J

Softball/Baseball Pitching Machine and other softball equipment for sale

SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT FOR SALE Batting cage 50' L x 20' W x 10' H $100 First Pitch Baseline pitching machine for softball or baseball $600 2 dozen pitching machine softballs $50 Swing Tracker - 3D swing analyzer $50 ... see diamondkinetics.com for full description (IOS systems only) All items...
  4. Rerun

Feedback on this girls softball bat wanted

What is the players feedback on this one. Does it feel closer to the ghost or let? Haven’t seen this one around.
  5. Rerun

Best Fastpitch bat for 2021

What’s the best fastpitch softball bats for 2021. What’s the hot bat for the 2021 season.
  6. mcicero17

Demarini Zen CF.

This demarini CF Zen was hard in I my one tournament. Great condition. -10 23oz 33” bat is amazing. Bought two bats and this one was a better choice for my daughter. If there is any interest please let me know. Asking 175.00 but will entertain offers. Please email or reach out for pictures...
  7. TheSoftballZone

Freakshow Bats for Fastpitch

Do they make Freakshow Bats for fastpitch softball? I seen a slow pitch freakshow bat and thought they look cool.
  8. Rerun

Best place and best deals for softball bats

Best place and best deals for Fastpitch softball bats.
  9. C

Bat recommendation for 11/12 year old

I am looking for advice on bats. My daughter is turning 12 and currently swings a Vendetta 30/18. Bat size-wise, she is about ready for a 31". Debating on getting her a new bat. She got to test out several -11 bats and her swing speed and exit speed really decreased. Is this just due to the...
  10. C

FREE Bat Demo day at The Dome!

Bo Jackson's Elite Sports has partnered with Play It Again Sports in Hilliard for our first annual Bat Demo Day! Come and swing some of the newest and hottest brands of bats from Easton, Demarini, Louisville Slugger, Mizuno and Rawlings. This event is free to the public and will be on October...
  11. N

Bats

Looking for a gently used Cf9 insane still in good shape and with life left in it for a reasonable price
  12. allheart11

Slapping/Lefty hitting advice please

Hello, my daughter is 11, will be turning 12 soon and is a first year 12U. We are located in Dearborn County. She first started slapping last summer and as of last fall transitioned to left side hitting only. I am curious of anyone has any advice for me on an excellent hitting coach who...
  13. Admin

Fastpitch Softball Bats Aluminum and Composites! Were is the sweet spot?

Fastpitch Softball Bats Aluminum and Composites! Were is the sweet spot? I've heard many different opinions on this question. Can someone please explain, were is this sweet spot on a girls fastpitch softball bat? Does the sweet spot change if the girls Fastpitch bats is Aluminum or...
  14. Admin

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Girl's Softball Bats, Fastpitch Bats - best bargain or money doesn't matter?

Girl's Softball Bats, Fastpitch Bats - best bargain or money doesn't matter. We talk allot about Girls Softball bats on the forum, or at least we did before the great crash of 2014. Questions to the forum. 1.) If money didn't matter, what brand name bats would you buy for your daughter...