buckeye heat

1. TheSoftballZone

A post from 2005 how much things have changed

I have read posts on OFC for a while, usually at my best friend house. I have always had a passion for the sport and I am a retired coach (travel and HS). Many of my former players are now becoming the parents of a DD in softball and I have fielded a lot of questions recently about which...
  2. buck43055

Buckeye Heat 18U 2019-2020 Tryouts

Buckeye Heat ‘02 did well the past season winning 2 Eastern National Qualifier Tournament Championships and finished 4th in the Asa Ohio State Class A Championship receiving a National Championship Bid in the process. A solid core returns but needs are speedy IN/OF(s) and another pitcher(s) to...
  3. LADY_KNIGHTS

16U Buckeye Heat - Yeater (North Central Ohio)

16U Buckeye Heat - Yeater The 14U Buckeye Heat - Yeater team is moving up to 16U next year with our current '03's and '04's. Looking to play a very competitive 16U schedule next year consisting of quality ASA and Showcase tournaments around Ohio. The current players on this team want to play in...
  4. LADY_KNIGHTS

Buckeye Heat Tryouts 2018/2019

The Buckeye Heat Fastpitch organization has been an active member of the fastpitch community since its founding in 1998 as the Worthington Heat. From a one team organization, we have grown to support teams at every age group from 10U through 23U. Our teams are based out of Central Ohio, but...
  5. 1

Special movie screening will benefit Duchenne research

My name is Mardee DeSantis and I am a longtime Buckeye Heat coach currently on hiatus. One of my sons has a muscle wasting genetic disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. It is an ugly disease that will rob him of muscle strength and take his life in his late teens/early 20's. There is no...
  6. LADY_KNIGHTS

***Buckeye Heat Tryouts 2014/2015 (Part 2)***

***FINAL CENTRAL OHIO TRYOUTS*** Will be held on Saturday, August 16 at the beautifully kept Avery Park at 7401 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017. We will run a morning and afternoon session to accommodate players that want to attend multiple tryouts. We will be running tryouts for all ages...
  7. LADY_KNIGHTS

Buckeye Heat Tryouts 2014/2015

***FINAL CENTRAL OHIO TRYOUTS*** Will be held on Saturday, August 16 at the beautifully kept Avery Park at 7401 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017. We will run a morning and afternoon session to accommodate players that want to attend multiple tryouts. We will be running tryouts for all ages bracket...