catcher 16u

1. N

Catcher Needed - Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners 16U

Due to unforeseen circumstances, a roster spot has opened up for the right player to join a fantastic group of players and families. Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners 16U Elite is looking for a catcher to split time throughout a highly competitive tournament/showcase season. We are just starting our...
  2. B

16u Catcher / 3rd looking to sub

16u catcher 3rd baseman power hitter looking for more touches on the ball. Available to travel.
  3. C

Attention all Catchers! 16 & Under Deep Run Lady Lightning

Attention all Catchers - The Deep Run Lady Lightning 16 & Under Travel Softball Team still has a roster spot open for a catcher. If your looking to join an established Travel Team, looking for more time behind the plate, or just looking for a fresh start or new opportunity, please consider us...
  4. C

Attention all Catchers! 16 & Under Deep Run Lady Lightning

Attention all Catchers - The Deep Run Lady Lightning 16 & Under Travel Softball Team still has a roster spot open for a catcher. If your looking to join an established Travel Team, looking for more time behind the plate, or just looking for a fresh start or new opportunity, please consider us...
  5. vrsb

14/16-u catcher needed to complete roster

VALLEY RAGE 16-U ROSS IS LOOKING FOR A SECOND CATCHER TO COMPLETE OUR ROSTER. OPPORTUNITY TO BE STARTING CATCHER. COMPETITIVE TEAM. GREAT GROUP OF YOUNG LADIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT valleyrage99@gmail.com FOR A TRYOUT THANK YOU.
  6. B

2000 Diamonds Fastpitch looking for 2nd catcher to share the #1 spot

The 2000 Diamonds are looking for a solid catcher. We have 1 solid catcher and are looking for a 2nd solid catcher. If interested, please PM me.
  7. C

16U Gold Team looking for a Pitcher and a Catcher

Miami County Blaze 16U Gold is looking for a dependable pitcher and a hardworking catcher to round out their roster. The pitcher needs to be able to throw consistently and with an approximate speed of at least around 47 mph. The catcher needs at least one year experience behind the plate. The...
  8. B

NEED A TEAM!!!-16u *Catcher

Need a 16U for next summer! I'm a catcher and have been for 9 years. I have a lot of dedication to the game. Looking for a team kinda close to Miami County