catcher

1. Rise360 fp

Rise 360 2012 (11U) looking to expand our Roster!

Our Rise 360 2012 (11U) team is looking to add to our roster, all positions considered. Our ideal candidate is an athlete who loves to play softball and is not afraid to put in work to achieve her goals. - Non-Parent Head Coach - Staff of former and current players who provide lessons and...
  2. S

18U A Level Catcher looking for A level team

My daughter is looking to finish out her final year of 18U, she’s a 2024. Her team all aged out and she needs to find a new one. She’s already verbally committed to play at the next level. We are located in southwestern Ohio. Please message me Thank you!
  3. Coach Bliss

Northeastern Oh Tryouts Ohio Hurricanes 06 seeking to add fourth pitcher and backup catcher and outfielder.

The Ohio Hurricanes 06 (Willoughby, OH) squad will be moving up to 18U and is looking to add one more solid pitcher to our current stable as well as an additional catcher and outfielder for the 2023-24 season. We will play two fall tournaments and 6-7 summer tournaments across northeast Ohio...
  4. Westside Elite

Westside Elite (Cincy) 14U Looking for B Level Catcher

Westside Elite 14u is looking for a B level starting catcher to round out our roster. Great player and family atmosphere. Will consider both 08 and 09 birth years. We will start winter workouts in February. Season will start at the end of April/start of May and run through June. We will conclude...
  5. S

05 Catcher looking to sub for 16U or 18U

She is already committed to a team she is just looking to get reps in. If your tournament is outside of the dates listed below, let me know and we can see if we can make it work. Her current schedule Outlaws - Sep 17-19 Berliner - Oct 1-2 Berliner Oct 22-23
  6. Mike Thomas

12 Under Tryouts 12U C-Level Team (Cincy) Looking for P, C, 1B

The Blue Ash Bombers organization has decided to establish a C-Level softball team for 2010 and 2011 athletes. The team has established the foundation of a roster, largely of high-level rec players who are ready to enter the world of select softball. This team will play mostly local...
  7. J

18U Ohio Fever Elite

18U Ohio Fever Elite looking for solid pitching and a catcher. Email jmeszaros@stosoftball.com for a tryout. Team is based in Stow, OH. We will play 6-7 tournaments next summer.
  8. Tiffany Pe

Xpress 2010

2010 Xpress is looking for two more girls to complete our roster. All positions will be considered. To schedule a private tryout please text or call Coach Tiffany at 937-304-9368.
  9. S

18U Catcher looking for a high level showcase team

Hello, UPDATE: ACCEPTED OFFER. My daughter is a 2024 catcher based out of the southwest Ohio area. She is looking for a team with good coaching and team unity. We are willing to drive for the right team. Please pm me your fall/summer projected schedule and she can send highlight videos...
  10. Chuck Long

Temporary/Sub Catcher 06' Bombers need sub catcher

06' NEO Bombers are looking for a sub catcher this Saturday and Sunday for the Christmas in July Tournament in North Ridgeville, Ohio. July 23 & 24
  11. Jennifer L Maynard

Ohio Energy 16u looking for two

Looking for pitcher that can play other positions and a catcher/utility for 2022/23 season. 9 dedicated athletes. We play A level schedule and will do showcases and nationals next year. Attend organization tryouts or we can arrange private. 440-796-4876
  12. S

05 Catcher looking to sub and new opportunities

Hello, My daughter is looking for an 18U A level team for the 22-23 season. She’s a 2024 and is currently available to sub on 16U or 18U. Her season is over, they just played their last tournament. She is a great teammate and has high softball IQ. We are located in the Dayton area and...
  13. I

‘05 Catcher available to guest at D1 or Sheer Madness

2005 Catcher available the weekend of June 17th to guest for Sheer Madness or D1 Showcase in Cleveland. Secondary position is 3B. Text 412-337-1850.
  14. C

College catcher looking for a 23u team

Hello! I am a college catcher out of NW Ohio looking for a 23u team for the summer. I am primarily a catcher but I can also play both corners, second base, and some outfield. I just completed my third year playing NAIA softball and I plan to play for 2 more years. If you or anyone you know is...
  15. pride03

18U Pitcher or Catcher needed

MOV Pride Murphy 18U is looking to add a pitcher and/or catcher to the 2022 summer season due to player retiring due to medical reasons. Call/text Sean at 330-234-0450 for more info
  16. G

23u catcher

I know it’s late notice but it anyone in need of a 23u catcher and all around player for the 2022 summer season? The only thing I can’t do is pitch. I am looking for any opportunity to keep doing what i love.
  17. 2016Slideright

16 Under Tryouts Ohio Valley Mustangs

Mustang_ai2 (1) by 2016Slideright posted Feb 9, 2022 at 8:15 PMOhio Valley Mustangs is a 16U strong “B” team out of Mahoning County, Ohio. We are looking to round out our roster of 10 players for the 2022 season with the following positions: second catcher, outfielder, and utility player. We...
  18. D

14u Pitchers and Catchers - Explosive Softball

We are looking for a pitcher and a catcher to join our already solid team. My name is Dom Rivellino and I am the coach for the 14u Explosive Select team. If you are interested please contact me at dominicrivellino@gmail.com
  19. D

Pitcher and Catcher Explosive 14u Select

We are in need of a catcher and solid pitcher for our 14u Select Team for Explosive Fast pitch. My name is Dom Rivellino and I am the head coach. You can contact me at 14402230089 or dominicrivellino@gmail.com to discuss the team and a tryout date.
  20. Mike Pauline

Looking for '05 or '06 players...

Will consider strong ‘07’s as well. Due to injuries, Ohio Blast 16U team is looking to add a couple athletic players to round out their already talented and competitive team. We are looking for a primary catcher and solid utility player. Ideal candidates would play in all 6 tournaments on the...