coaches

1. Admin

Approaching your daughter's softball coach about playing time

Approaching your daughter's softball coach about playing time can be done respectfully and constructively. Start by scheduling a meeting with the coach to discuss your concerns. Begin the conversation by expressing your appreciation for the coach's dedication to the team and your daughter's...
  2. oiler_pride

2022 COACHES POLLS 10U & 12U

Welcome to the 2022 10u and 12u coaches polls. This is the 13th consecutive year I have conducted these polls. I started running these polls when my dd was at 9u and now she is a senior playing in college. I have seen most all there is to see in the travel ball world as a coach. From winning ASA...
  3. D

how to ask umpire crew on questionable calls...

Hope fully we can get some participation from the Umpires out there to help us treat you guys better during the heat of the games!! lol ok so the situations are as follow's and what would be the correct most respectful approach to the umpire crew? and what is not even approachable or...
  4. Rerun

Ohio Softball coaches charged in murder

Softball coaches charged with murder, wow this is old news but why or how didn’t this topic come up for discussion on the forum. I mean these Coaches were Coaching at Fort Recovery, Ohio I will include the links to the news report. Maybe someone else can fill in more details that has first...
  5. TheSoftballZone

Just believe in your players and softball team

Coaches something I learned a long time ago because someone believed in me. It's just simple, you will be surprised how much softball player's will grow and achieve if you tell them you believe in them. And the same thing goes for your girls softball team.
  6. Dave Coffee

Is live streaming games for College Coaches the newest trend for recruiting?

Camera recording on ever diamond. I noticed a lot of older team's having one or more camera either recording or live streaming games. I was talking to one parent who was live streaming for a couple college coach's. We both were wondering once things get back to normal will College Coaches still...
  7. Rerun

How much should a Coach be paid and what expenses should be reimbursed?

I was reading about a groups of 12 under softball parents trying to decide what a fair compensation package and what type of reimbursement they would make when hiring a Head Coach. Here was the package they put together and was wonder what others thought about it. Salary $500 a month Travel...
  8. D

Buyer beware

Something I learned far too well this season is that when you, as a parent, are choosing a new team with your daughter, choose what will make you both happy. Too many people are jumping to go to an "Elite" team because of the name. These "Elite" organizations are not in this for the girls and...
  9. TheSoftballZone

Coaches, Players and Organizations Leaders are One pitch away from Failure and success

That's really brutal but true. Think about it and let that sink in. Batters are only one pitch away from striking out, the pitchers is one pitch away from giving up a home run. Coaches are one pitch away from a lost well the other Coaches is one pitch away from a win. Organization Leaders are...
  10. Rerun

Pulling a pitcher in the middle of the first inning

Would there be a reason to pull a pitcher in the middle of the first inning beside a injury?
  11. D

how many org's use non parent coaches?

how many coaches in your org are non parent and what age groups do they coach? how are these non parent coaches accommodated by doing this? What is acceptable for compensation?
  12. Rerun

What age group is the most Challenging?

This discussion is something everyone may have a view Coaches, Parents, Tournament Directors and maybe even players. What age groups is the most challenging to Coach? What age groups is the hardest to deal with when running a tournament? As a parent what age was the most challenging for your...
  13. TheSoftballZone

How do you measure success?

Everyone measure success differently, what you feel may be a successful season for a team/organizations others may feel it was a failure. How do you measure success as a Coach, Team or Athlete? How do parents measure success in there Coaches, Team or thier daughter?
  14. TheSoftballZone

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  15. TheSoftballZone

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  16. TheSoftballZone

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  17. ALOFastpitch

Leffew Fastpitch is Hiring! Experienced Pitching Instructors

Leffew Fastpitch in North Ridgeville Ohio is looking for experienced pitching instructors! Leffew Fastpitch is a state-of-the art, 21,000sqft facility providing elite level pitching, hitting, and fielding instruction for all ages. Requirements include 4+ years coaching experience or have...
  18. TheSoftballZone

Coaches Feedback Needed - using new tournament list.

Coaches Feedback Needed - using new tournament list. Coaching I'm asking for your help, we need your feedback and reviews on are new tournament list at https://www.tournaments2go.com/ We believe all the features that Coaching have been asking for over the years have been added. We've even...
  19. Xrayaries

Pennsylvania College Coach Contacts 1.4

Great information to use when sending out emails to coaches.
  20. Xrayaries

Kentucky College Coach Contacts 1.6

Great information when sending out emails to college softball coaches.