college player

1. I

Second Annual College Player Coached Sandlot Clinic - Wed July 8th - Registration Open

BIG NEWS - The Second Annual College Player Led Sandlot Clinic is a GO! REGISTER NOW. Last year's event was a huge success and the feedback was phenomenal. This year will follow the same format with a mix of college player led training and live games. When: Wednesday July 8th from 5-9pm...
  2. prattmandu

Ohio College Softball Summer League

Hi Coaches, Players and Parents; With so much softball missed this spring, we have been trying to find a way to create more softball experiences for returning college softball players and incoming college softball freshman. We've been talking and networking with others to see what we can come...
  3. S

Selling 2 college bound jock videos for your child

We have 2 sessions we aren’t going to use with college bound jocks to make a college video for your daughter. They are amazing. Text me if interested. We will let it go for a great price just so someone can use it! Check out their website! 4193571640
  4. HittingLessons

Online Hitting Lessons

Hello, my name is Lindsay Musille I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also...