fairborn

1. MadT

Ohio Edge 14u

The Ohio Edge Fastpitch 14u Tryout's will be at Fairfield park Fairborn OH, August 12th 0900 to Noon. We will play a competitive schedule with affordable team fees and i will provide leeway for those players during the winter/early spring months that are playing in other sports. Thanks...
  2. MadT

The Ohio Edge Fastpitch 04/05

The Ohio Edge Fastpitch 14u The Ohio Edge 14u tryouts, will be held at Fairfield park Fairborn Ohio, 0900 to 12 August 5th and 12th. We will play a competitive schedule with affordable team fees and i will provide leeway for those players during the winter/early spring months that are playing...
  3. MadT

Ohio Edge Fastpitch 13u Tryouts

Ohio Edge Fastpitch 14u Tryouts The Ohio Edge Fastpitch 14u Tryout's will be at Fairfield park Fairborn OH, Aug. 12th from 0900 to 12 We will play a competitive schedule with affordable team fees and i will provide leeway for those players during the winter/early spring months that are playing...
  4. S

Fairborn High School Softball Coach Violated OHSAA rules but nothing happened

Can someone please explain to me how the assistant varsity softball coach was allowed to coach his high school team over the winter? I know about the 4 player rule but he coached his whole team during indoor tournaments. In addition, he took his HIGH SCHOOL team to play in an indoor...
  5. MadT

12u Ohio Edge Tryouts October 3rd

The Ohio Edge 05 will be holding tryouts on Monday October 3rd at Fairfield Park, Fairborn OH Field #3 from 6 to 7:30. Send PM or text for any questions 937-474-5991 Looking for 04's and 05's Thanks Coach Tony
  6. MadT

OHIO Edge 11u

OHIO Edge 11u needs ***Private tryouts available *** Available most days**** Need a few pitchers. please call or text (937) 474-5991 so we can plan accordingy
  7. stealing_home

Open Tryouts (8/27) for Fairborn Firestorm - 8U, 10U, 12U, & 14U

Open Tryouts (8/27) for Fairborn Firestorm - 8U, 10U, 12U, & 14U We are excited about this upcoming 2015 season and have received great interest. We are looking for a couple players for our 8U & 10U divisions, while offering our first open tryout for 14U. Additionally, we are looking to add...