first basemen

1. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve the mental aspect of your fielding skills

FIELDING: SITUATIONS DRILL One drill that our coaches use with us is where the infield takes their positions and the coach makes up situations for us. Like...A runner on 1st and 2nd...2 outs...and then she hits the ball to us making us like its a real situation and we have to figure out what to...
  2. Cara Stamets

18+ 21u 22u 23u softball teams??

My name is Cara and I am looking to play summer/travel softball near Columbus, Ohio but I am willing to travel. I played varsity all four years of high school and was a captain, 4 years of travel, DIII college playing experience and I currently coach. I would like to start playing again. I have...
  3. H

16u player looking for a team

Hello! I am Hanna Kaur, I am a junior. I live in eastern part of Ohio. I am looking to play on a travel team that needs first or third baseman. I also play left and right field. Have some speed but even a better bat! Contact me at me email kgursimran02@gmail.com Thank you!
  4. 2

18U Outfielder/1B looking for sub opportunities this summer

Daughter is looking to sub for 18U team this summer before heading to college. .400 hitter with occasional power. Solid fielder who usually plays left field, but will play where needed. Send an email to gwilli2112@live.com or PM. SW Ohio area.
  5. R

Willoughby Starzz 12U team in need of a #1 or #2 pitcher and also looking for a Utility player

We have a spot open for an experienced pitcher to come in and compete to be the #1 pitcher. We do have other pitchers but we do not have a clear #1 pitcher yet. We could also use an athletic utility player OF, C, 3B, 1B Located in NE Ohio the Willoughby Starzz is a great organization...
  6. P

01 14U Pitcher/1B/OF available for Berliner

We live in Virginia and play travel ball there, but we will be in town and she would love to sub for a team in this tournament. PM me or jkinkopf(at)gmail.com
  7. streak2010

Streak 12U looking for Pitcher, Middle Infielder and Outfielder

12U team looking to add a strong pitcher and a couple of good athletes who want the opportunity to earn a starting spot in the IF or OF with our team. Available for private tryouts this week before friday - call or text jerry for more information @ 412-585-0762. We are mostly 02 birthdays...
  8. acm33

?01 player (also eligible to play ?02) lefty first basemen

01 player (also eligible to play 02) lefty first basemen My daughter is looking to sub between now and the end of the season. -Strong hitter with 3+ years of private hitting instruction -Batted 4th in the line up all season -Solid first basemen with very low error rate -9 years of...