freedom elite

1. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  2. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  3. JonSchulte

Freedom Elite 10U - Pitcher

Freedom Elite 10U, based out of Liberty Township/West Chester, OH, is looking for a dedicated pitcher preferably a 2005 birthday. We plan to play several tournaments this year with league play starting in April. We'd love to have a pitcher start working out with us asap. We are looking for her...
  4. F

Freedom elite 12u

Freedom Elite 12U out of West Chester / Liberty Township is looking for a pitcher and position player. Please contact Scott Wood or Darren Stevens for tryout information 513-668-1128 or 513-312-1434 woodycool02@yahoo.com