game.strategy.defense

1. T

Late Winter Softball League (Columbus, OH)

I am looking to have an indoor softball league for February and March at Stars Indoor Sports. 9v9 format with high ceilings and full turf field. The cost per team is $695 and you get 6 guaranteed games with an umpire. With the high school season approaching, I am really looking for 8u, 10u, 12u...
  2. T

League Play Late Winter Softball League (Columbus, OH)

I am looking to have an indoor softball league for February and March at Stars Indoor Sports. 9v9 format with high ceilings and full turf field. The cost per team is $695 and you get 6 guaranteed games with an umpire. With the high school season approaching, I am really looking for 8u, 10u, 12u...
  3. T

Indoor Winter Softball League

I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. We run an indoor softball league for u10-u18 softball. We are currently running a league for High School Girls on Sunday afternoons and I had a team drop out after a week because they couldn't roster a team for the whole session...
  4. Admin

Game Strategy, defense - 1 out base runners on the 3rd and 1st

Game Strategy, defense - 1 out base runners on the 3rd and 1st Game Situation - 12 under Girls Fastpitch Team. A. Your on Defense. B. Top of 6 inning. C. Score 3-1 your Girls are winning. D. Your Girls Softball Team is only in the lead. Because the opposing Team made two errors in...