girls fastpitch

1. Rerun

Player was hit hard by Ball now afraid to field Grounders need help.

Short Stop has never been afraid of anything until 3 weeks ago when she took a bad hop off the ground that hit her chin hard. Now she's afraid when fielding ground balls. What could you recommend to get her back to her old self?
  2. Rerun

Crazy Softball championship game scores across the nation

So I was looking Sunday night at scores and championship games scores across the nation. And I noticed a trend that championship games scores are really high Comparable to what I’m used to seeing. Some of the standout championship game scores I notice were championship game in California...
  3. Rerun

What’s your typical practice like?

If I was attending one of your practices what would I expect to happen as a player?
  4. SoftballBomb

Training Aids, what’s your favorite?

There are lots of products available to choose from I guess everyone would agree a Tee would be on the list of training aids coaches use. What other products have you try that you really like and what training aid we’re a complete fail.
  5. SoftballBomb

Tips on emailing College Coaches

One simply tip that many potential recruit overlooked is your email address. You email address should be simple and easy to recognize. If your email address looks like spam you’ll be lucky if your Email ever seen, your email will end up in the spam or trash folder. For recruiting purposes get...