great attitude

1. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  2. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  3. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

4. alexismckee33

21u Teams??

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen, 1st baseman, and pitcher. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and...
  5. M

16U player looking for a team to Sub for

My name is Mckenzi. I am currently looking for a team I can Sub for. My positions are 3rd and 1st. My batting average for the start of the summer is 583.00. I consider myself a very hard-working person. Outside of the game, I am usually practicing, to improve my overall performance. I am a power...