high school coach

1. Jordankk298

Coaching (2023 season)

Hello, my names Jordan! I finished playing softball the last 5 years (community & NAIA + covid year) and looking to get into coaching as I am officially into my degree plan career. I would say I am looking for a team that already clicks, but this sport is about continuous learning and making...
  2. Passion4theGame

Who’s the Best 2022 HS Varsity Softball

I will say my piece and maybe I’m a little bias but I think Lancaster Golden Gales will win it all this year and be tough for the next 4yrs with solid pitching (Reese Poston & Ashlyn Mowery) and a great feeder of younger stud athletes coming up. So far this year they are 11-0. Scoring 155 runs...
  3. finfan365

High school coaching opportunity in Springfield.

Head coaching position is open in the Dayton/Springfield area. Job posting open until 8/22/22 https://www.applitrack.com/springfieldcity/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2fActivities
  4. xz2sdk

No Longer Needed -- Thank You

Not Needed. TY
  5. Rerun

Ohio Softball coaches charged in murder

Softball coaches charged with murder, wow this is old news but why or how didn’t this topic come up for discussion on the forum. I mean these Coaches were Coaching at Fort Recovery, Ohio I will include the links to the news report. Maybe someone else can fill in more details that has first...
  6. A

Wilmington Area High School Head Softball Coach Opportunity

WILMINGTON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT 300 Wood Street New Wilmington, Pennsylvania 16142 724-656-8866 http://www.wasd.school/employment--70 Athletic Posting Position: Head Girls? Softball Coach All interested applicants should submit letter of interest, Acts 34, 151 and FBI clearances to Mr...
  7. M

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) looking for Head Softball Coach

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) is in need of a new Head Softball Coach. If interested, send a resume and at least three references to Matt Spellman, Bay High School Athletic Director, at matt.spellman@bayschoolsohio.org.
  8. S

Varsity Head Coach Needed

Cleveland Heights Schools is looking for a new head coach to run all aspects of program. New coach will build own program from Middle School to Varstiy. Exciting opportunity for a competent coach willing to harvest the talent in the district and make this a viable softball program. Please...
  9. S

Fairborn High School Softball Coach Violated OHSAA rules but nothing happened

Can someone please explain to me how the assistant varsity softball coach was allowed to coach his high school team over the winter? I know about the 4 player rule but he coached his whole team during indoor tournaments. In addition, he took his HIGH SCHOOL team to play in an indoor...