high school softball

1. Passion4theGame

Who’s the Best 2022 HS Varsity Softball

I will say my piece and maybe I’m a little bias but I think Lancaster Golden Gales will win it all this year and be tough for the next 4yrs with solid pitching (Reese Poston & Ashlyn Mowery) and a great feeder of younger stud athletes coming up. So far this year they are 11-0. Scoring 155 runs...
  2. xz2sdk

No Longer Needed -- Thank You

Not Needed. TY
  3. D

Why are you playing travel ball?

post up to 3 replies.... if there is no answer as to why your playing then post the reason here. The poll answers should keep your identity hidden too. :)
  4. TheSoftballZone

Tribute what did your HS do for the Senior Softball Players

With student-athletes season being cut short what recognize did your graduating sottball seniors receive?
  5. O

2020 Indian Lake High School JV softball team looking for games

Our Successful Indian Lake JV team is looking for games for the 2020 season. Our JV team has a record of 46-2 the past 3 season . Please contact me with any available dates. Chad Lones Indian Lake High School Softball 6210 OH-235 Lewistown, Ohio 43333 937-539-6343
  6. S

Selling 2 college bound jock videos for your child

We have 2 sessions we aren’t going to use with college bound jocks to make a college video for your daughter. They are amazing. Text me if interested. We will let it go for a great price just so someone can use it! Check out their website! 4193571640
  7. M

14U Softball Tryouts-All Coaches NFHS / OHSAA Certified

Tryouts for 14U SOFTBALL (2006) in Mason this Saturday 20th. The one and only goal of this team is to develop players for future high school softball. Wins and losses will come and go but we will focus on coaching each player in order to help them develop into a high school player. All...
  8. M

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) looking for Head Softball Coach

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) is in need of a new Head Softball Coach. If interested, send a resume and at least three references to Matt Spellman, Bay High School Athletic Director, at matt.spellman@bayschoolsohio.org.
  9. ALOFastpitch

High school team retreats @ leffew fastpitch!

Team Retreats @ Leffew Fastpitch 7725 Victory Lane, North Ridgeville, OH 44039 440.353.0460 A team that works well together is more effective,more productive and more successful! The goal of the "Better Together Team Retreats"...
  10. I

NFHS Rule Changes for 2017

Here are some rule changes for NFHS this coming HS season. They are mostly pretty minor. 1-5-2c - The taper of the bat no longer has to be a solid surface. 3-2-1 - All players must have the same uniform. However, the individual states can choose to allow different in the case of religion...