hitter

1. Lester

Howard Carrier - a hero

We've lost a hero. For many, the guy that squashed squishing the bug not as a sport, but with facts. Tirelessly this man has helped over 30,000 players in our last conversation in his living room pre-covid. The guy that had more technical knowledge about hitting than any one person and backed...
  2. UBCuts

16 Under Tryouts Bell City Ringers 16u

Tryouts will be held in Hillsboro, OH at Southern State Community College, 100 Hobart Drive. Seeking family oriented athletic young ladies. Middle infield, OF and pitching help. Contact Coach “Buck”, Bill Myers @ 937.402.1339 We are very interested in girls that love the team environment...
  3. SoftballBomb

Softball hitting lineup

Could some of you share how you setup your batting order and what information your using to come up with your best lineup?
  4. Cara Stamets

18+ 21u 22u 23u softball teams??

My name is Cara and I am looking to play summer/travel softball near Columbus, Ohio but I am willing to travel. I played varsity all four years of high school and was a captain, 4 years of travel, DIII college playing experience and I currently coach. I would like to start playing again. I have...
  5. Cuyahoga Falls Softball

05 Ohio Charge looking for catcher to fill roster.

05 Ohio Charge fast pitch looking for one more to complete roster. Looking for a catcher to share time behind the plate or utility player. Solid bat a must. Email cfgfsoftball@yahoo.com for information. The '05 Ohio Charge (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) is a mid-level team that will be playing in upper...
  6. bgandtwins

Hitting a ball over the fence using a TEE

This past weekend, I was watching a team practice and saw a 18u Player hit a Home Run off a TEE. I have never seen that but I'm wondering if anybody has? It wasn't a fluke. She hit 3 ball's over the fence and 5 others hit the fence. Out of 10 total swings.The fence was normal height at 6 feet...
  7. A

Black Widows Seeking Pitcher and Utility Player

We are based out of Central Ohio. We have a competitive schedule including the WFC Summer Nationals in Myrtle Beach,Cap City Showdown at Berliner Park and more. We are seeking pitcher who wants to see some serious mound time and a utility player who loves to be on the field. We are 18 u and will...
  8. ald9351

Cannons 05 Needs 1 more player

We have a second year team and we are looking for one more player. There are no holes in the defense, but new player is welcome to compete for any position. I am looking for a big bat most of all. So if your DD has a powerful bat, I would like to talk. We practice all year in either...
  9. 2

18U Outfielder/1B looking for sub opportunities this summer

Daughter is looking to sub for 18U team this summer before heading to college. .400 hitter with occasional power. Solid fielder who usually plays left field, but will play where needed. Send an email to gwilli2112@live.com or PM. SW Ohio area.
  10. C

12u Ohio Hawks Rediger

The 12U Ohio Hawks will be looking to add to a very talented core roster that bolstered a solid winning record in the 10U division last year. We are looking for a solid #1 catcher with several other positions open. This is a opportunity to join a great organization and team and grow together in...
  11. L

10u Lady Vipers Looking for a couple more athletic players to complete our roster.

10u Lady Vipers Looking for 1 more athlete to complete our roster. 10u Central Ohio Lady Vipers is looking for one more athletic girl to complete our roster. We are only looking for an aggressive and hard working girl that can compete at the highest level! Our 10u team will be playing in all of...
  12. TheSoftballZone

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitter is Under Loading, here a tips that may help

HITTING: UNDER-LOADING TIP My tip for under-loading is:Take a few large dowels (hardware or building store) and get some pipe insulation (black Styrofoam like) and duct tape. Cut the dowels to the appropriate length and put pipe insulation on the hitting end of the dowel, cover the insulation...
  13. K

Knockouts 00 Purple Looking to add 99/00 #1 Pitcher to lead us rest of the way

We are looking to add 99/00 #1 Pitcher as well as a Hitter/Leader for the remainder of the year. If you are not getting the time you need to get better we are offering the right pitcher that time. Here is our remaining schedule: 6/24 Whitehall 6:30 Game 6/26 Whitehall 6:30 Game 7/1 DH 5:30...