hitting instruction

1. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  2. Micaelaminner23

Former Akron Racer and Mizzou athlete offering TEAM PRACTICES/SESSIONS - Micaela Minner

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted - I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  3. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...
  4. CoachJL

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting Instructor

Whether you are looking for a total swing transformation, a tune-up, how to adapt to off-speed pitches, or just want to better understand how to maximize turn speed and overall mechanics... give me a call and let's discuss your situation. Initial and on-going video analysis is provided at no...