hitting lessons

1. T

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching and Hitting Lessons in Mentor Ohio

Mentor High School Varsity and Travel Player (All Conference Player of the Week and GCC Honorable Mention) Offering Pitching and Hitting Instruction I have (do) worked with all area top instructors: Richard McArthur, Tincher, Leffew, Epstein Hitting Strong emphasis on mechanics, drills, and...
  2. mcicero17

Demarini Zen CF.

This demarini CF Zen was hard in I my one tournament. Great condition. -10 23oz 33” bat is amazing. Bought two bats and this one was a better choice for my daughter. If there is any interest please let me know. Asking 175.00 but will entertain offers. Please email or reach out for pictures...
  3. S

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Catcher instructor- Akron area

I am looking to give to hitting and or catching lessons in the Akron area. I am currently playing at Otterbein University. Message me at 3302891105 for more information.
  4. HittingLessons

Online Hitting Lessons

Hello, my name is Lindsay Musille I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also...
  5. Micaelaminner23

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Micaela Minner- Former Akron Racer and Univ. of Missouri Alumni - Offering Team Sessions

Wow. Its been so long since I've posted I haven't even seen this new layout of the site and I love it... that being said... I am so excited to launch my new training program offered to teams! I am continuing to offer private lessons, but only have some availability on the weekends. I am...