instructor

1. Chelsea Raker

Central Ohio Instruction @ D-BAT Columbus East

I am now offering private lessons, camp, and clinic opportunities at D-BAT Columbus East. Private Instruction will be offered on Mondays & Wednesdays 4PM-7PM, and the November Hitting Clinic will be offered every Wednesday from 6PM-7PM. Please visit www.dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot now!
  2. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Clinic at D-BAT Columbus East w/Pro-Instructor (Chelsea Raker)

Wednesdays in November 6PM-7PM! Visit dbatcolumbuseast.com to reserve your spot! Ages 7-11!
  3. Chelsea Raker

Hitting Instructor Cinci/Assistant Coach/Former D1

Former D1 Softball Corner and Power Hitter at BGSU 13-17 (MAC). Residing in Cinci and Assistant at Ursuline Academy. Provides Hitting instruction in Fairfield, Milford and Batavia locations. DM for more info. Accepting a few new clients.
  4. Rerun

At what age should your daughter start working with a pitching instructor

At what age should your daughter start working with a pitching instructor. Should she wait until she at least has some skill at pitching?
  5. Chelsea Raker

Hitting and Hitters Discussion Hitting/Fielding Instruction

Taking new clients at this time! Providing Division One level hitting and fielding instruction per hour. In the Cincinnati/West Chester/Milford Area. Message me for more details or reach me at my cell, 6145519501.
  6. D-BAT Columbus

Fastpitch Coaches Needed

At D-BAT Columbus we are looking for another great instructor for our team. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested in joining our instructional staff, please email us at info@dbatcolumbus.com or call us at 614-504-4422
  7. BoDomeCbus

Instructor Opportunities Available

Opening in 2017, Bo Jackson's Elite Sports is a 110,000 square foot unique training space for athletes, with clear spans and 75 foot ceilings. With a full size softball infield, major league sized infield, 12 batting cages, 3 pitching tunnels, it is unlike any training facility in Ohio. If you...
  8. Micaelaminner23

Nov. 21st Infield/Outfield Specifics Clinic - Along with Leg/Hip Drive and Core Strength Workout - M

The October clinic was success! The November Clinic will be covering infield/outfield specifics and the importance of leg/hip drive and core strength. It will be on November 21st 6-8:30pm! Cost $50. Registration will start at 5:30pm. All ages and the athletes will be grouped together by their...
  9. Micaelaminner23

D and M Sports Training - Remodeled - Clinic Oct 25th - Swing Mechanics/Running Form

INFIELD/OUTFIELD NOV. CLINIC - D and M Sports Training - Remodeled - NOV. 21ST - Infield/Outfield Specifics - Leg/Hip Drive and Core Workout Myself and Darcy Thompson are super EXCITED TO LAUNCH OUR BRAND NEW WEBSITE TO GO WITH OUR BRAND NEW INSTRUCTORS!!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT...
  10. musb10

Pitching Lessons

Hello. My name is Kristin and I am a senior collegiate pitcher for Muskingum University. I am looking to give private pitching lessons to any age of girls, from the ones looking to learn the skill to the advanced ones looking for help. I have been pitching and going to lessons myself for over 10...
  11. Micaelaminner23

Tryout Preparation Clinic - Sunday July 19th, 2015 6:30-8:30pm

Hello, This email is to first and foremost give you some information about the tryout prep clinic I'm hosting this Sunday July 19th from 6:30-8:30pm. REGISTRATION WILL START AT 6PM. The cost is $65. The location is 1647 Southeast Ave, Tallmadge OH, Building 5, 44278. Myself and Darcy...
  12. J

NE Ohio offensive/defense instructor

Now serving northeast Ohio with quality softball instruction just in time for season play. I would like to help build a foundation of skill and knowledge in individuals wanting to increase their game. Experience: 1 year assistant coaching in the OCCAC, 4 year starter at the divisin II level...