looking for a team

1. CoachZ

18+ (23U) Team adding 1 -2

18+(23U) Fahrenheit Fastpitch is located in North East Ohio. We are adding 1-2 more players to our roster. We will be playing 4 to 5 tournaments this summer all located within the Cleveland Area. For more information please call/email or text. Heidi Ziegler 18+ Coordinator (216)970-6188...
  2. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  3. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  4. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

5. OhioSlamForce

15u/16u pitcher needed to complete roster

We are Ohio SlamForce and we are looking for 1 final piece to this amazing puzzle we’ve assembled! We have a very talented defense, an amazing and powerful offense and a great pitching staff looking for another girl to complete their rotation! We have a very competitive schedule designed to...
  6. M

16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot

16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player in Springboro, OH 45066 - looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot find a full-time team Hello, My daughter's name is Breana aka "Boo" & she is 16 years old & is a catcher (her primary position but she also plays shortstop & right...
  7. P

02 Player Looking for a new team

Central Ohio- Utility '02 player is looking for that right 02/14u team to continue her playing career. She can play anywhere, except pitcher and catcher. A solid outfielder, 2B and corner infielder; with a gap to gap swing and a .440 batting average. She has played on a great team, but it...