monsters

1. David Hamman

14u Ohio Monsters 04 looking to add P or C depth

We are looking for energetic, committed players to complete our roster. Our team currently has 10 players and we are looking for a pitcher or catcher with significant tournament experience and the ability to play multiple positions. We are a competitive, family oriented organization focused...
  2. monstersfp

Monsters Black 16U

Monsters Black 16U is looking to add a pitcher and infielder to our elite team. We our holding tryouts on Sunday, August 5th 2-4PM and Wednesday, August 8th 6:30-8:30PM at : LaGrange Community Park 422 W Main St LaGrange, OH 44050 If you desire to play for a champion and have a ton of fun at...
  3. knuckle-ball-crazy

OHIO MONSTERS 14u is looking to add a utility player

OHIO MONSTERS 14U IS LOOKING TO ADD A ALL AROUND UTILITY PLAYER. WE HAVE A SOLID TEAM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THIS PLAYER. PLEASE CONTACT ME @ marcaliff@yahoo.com OR TEXT/CALL ME @440-865-2356 TO SETUP A TRYOUT. THANKS.
  4. knuckle-ball-crazy

Ohio monster 14u looking for a few more

THE OHIO MONSTERS 14U IS LOOKING TO ADD A FEW MORE LADIES TO THEIR SQUAD TO FINISH OFF TEAM. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PITCHER, OUTFIELDER AND A UTILITY PLAYER. WE ARE HOLDING A TRYOUT ON 8-16-17 6:30-8:30 AT: LaGrange Community Park 422 West Main Street LaGrange, Ohio 44050 IF YOU HAVE ANY...
  5. knuckle-ball-crazy

Ohio monsters 14u looiking

OHIO MONSTERS 14U ARE LOOKING FOR 3 MORE GIRLS TO ROUND OUT THEIR TEAM. LOOKING FOR A PITCHER, AND OUTFIELDER AND A UTILITY PLAYER. WE WILL BE HOLDING A TRYOUT ON WEDNESDAY 6:30-8:30 AT: LaGrange Community Park 422 West Main Street LaGrange, Ohio 44050 IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO THE TRYOUT OR...
  6. knuckle-ball-crazy

Ohio Monster 14U looking for a Pitcher

The Ohio Monsters 14U is looking for a pitcher to add to our squad. Please contact me for private tryout or with any questions 440-865-2356 or marcaliff@yahoo.com
  7. knuckle-ball-crazy

Ohio monsters 14u 03

OHIO MONSTER 14U 03 IS LOOKING TO ADD A PITCHER AND UTILITY PLAYERS. CONTACT ME AT 4408652356 OR MARCALIFF@YAHOO.COM Saturday, August 5th 10AM-12PM 14U, 16U Volunteer Fields- Sheffield Lake 4840 Oster Rd Sheffield Lake, Ohio 44054 Sunday, August 6th 4:00PM- 6:00PM 10U, 12U, 14U LaGrange...
  8. M

'04 Monsters: Pitcher & Catcher

12U Monsters '04 looking for another pitcher and catcher to finalize the roster. Call, text or e-mail for private tryout http://ohiomonsters.com Chuck 216-534-0257 clane@ohiomonsters.com Kristi 419-566-1027
  9. M

12u '04 Catcher for Monsters

Ohio Monsters 12u (Northeast Ohio) waiting to finalize the roster with the addition of another catcher. Please contact us for a private tryout. You can never have enough pitching, also looking to a pitcher. Chuck Lane Email: clane@ohiomonsters.com Cell: 216-534-0257 (texts are best)...
  10. monstersfp

Monsters 14U Black Looking for additional Rockstars

Monsters 14U Black Looking for One Last Rockstar Monsters 14U Black (Coggins/ Stewart) looking to add the last piece to our premier team. Our core has been together for several years and now looking to add a talented infielder who can dominate the corners. Our team is all about winning-...
  11. monstersfp

Monsters 14U Black Seeking Pitcher

Monsters Black 14 is looking for one more qualified pitcher to our starting rotation for the upcoming season. Must be a team player not a "me" player. Desire a player who wants to grow with an established winning team and have the best summer of her life. Contact Mike Stewart...