northwest ohio

1. W

8u Tournaments

Good morning! I know the 8u division is tough to find sometimes, but I wanted to pass along two tournament options in the Toledo area. The 8u division has grown each year. A growing trend across the state has been towards a modified kid pitch at the 8u level. Batters cannot walk... kids pitch...
  2. M

Cincy Magic 99 - 18U Sub Pitcher needed 7/21 - 7/23

Cincy Magic '99 (Barrett) is in need of a sub pitcher for the Wizards Wind-Down tournament in Toledo/Perrysburg the weekend of July 21 - 23. One of our primary pitchers has to return to college early so a replacement is needed for our tournament in NW Ohio. Please contact George Barrett @...
  3. P

2nd Annual Fall League in Kenton, OH

This is the 2nd Annual fall friendly league to be held in Kenton, OH at Home Run Memorial Park. Go to www.kentonlitteleague.com for directions. This is an individual player league for HS age players. We will also take 14U, 16U and 18U travel teams if they commit to at least two weekends...
  4. P

Sabotage 10U & 16U Tryouts

Tryouts for Sabotage will be held in the Kenton area on Sunday August 16th from 4-6 PM at Home Run Memorial Park in Kenton, OH. Go to www.kentonlittleleague.com for directions. The 10U team is a second year team based out of Logan County, OH and looking for 2-3 select girls to fill out the...
  5. B

University of Findlay Softball Clinic

The University of Findlay softball team will be hosting a skillsclinic for girls in grades 4 through 12 inside their Koehler Athletic Center onSaturday, February 7. A detailed registration form is available by visiting http://www.findlay.edu thenentering the athletics link and selecting 'camps.'...
  6. P

Fall Ball League 2014 - Kenton, OH

I coach the Sabotage 16U team out of Kenton, OH area and this year we will be hosting a fall ball league for 12U, 14U & Highschool. Kenton's Home Run Memorial Park has 7 diamonds and this is open to travel teams for all age groups and/or individual players at the Highschool level. No more than...