nw ohio

1. C

College catcher looking for a 23u team

Hello! I am a college catcher out of NW Ohio looking for a 23u team for the summer. I am primarily a catcher but I can also play both corners, second base, and some outfield. I just completed my third year playing NAIA softball and I plan to play for 2 more years. If you or anyone you know is...
  2. S

18U or 16U Pitcher Needed for Sheer Madness 18U Division

We are in need of a pitcher in the Cleveland, Area for 18U Sheer Madness. Extensive college coach list. Will consider a seasoned 16U pitcher as well. Please PM me if interested for details.
  3. R

12u Lady Rippers Rockford Ohio

The 12u Lady Rippers are looking to round out their 2017/2018 roster. We need a 1st baseman, another solid pitcher, and a utility player. Please contact Ryan Louth at ryanlouth74@gmail.com if you have any questions or for a private try out. Location: Rockford Ohio
  4. B

NW Ohio Fall League - opening still available

We are hosting a fall league again this year at Marathon Diamonds in Findlay. Games begin 9-13 and will be every sunday through 10-18. Teams will play a DH on each sunday. You may sign up for individual dates for your team or request each. Age groups are 10u, 12u, 14, and high school ( 15u...
  5. B

4th Annual Fall League in Findlay hosted again by the Blackhawks

We will once again be hosting a Fall League in Findlay at Marathon Diamonds. Games will be held on Sundays and will be double headers. Dates will be 9/13 through 10/18. Teams are already signing up and we are taking teams from ages 10u,12u, 14u, 16u and 18u. Cost is $80 per day ($480 for...
  6. B

2015/2016 Blackhawks Tryouts

2016 Blackhawks tryouts will be held on Saturday at August 8th at Findlay high School. 18u will be from 10am to 11:30 16u 12:00 to 1:30 14u 2pm to 3:30pm 12u 4pm to 5:30pm 10u 6pm to 7:30pm Please arrive 20 minutes early to sign in ! Findlay High School 1200 Broad Ave Findlay Ohio 45840...
  7. B

ASA Tournament Greg Miller Memorial & Findlay Firecracker openings for 10u teams

Coaches we are actively looking for some 10u teams for both of these tournaments. They are both listed on the tournament list here and the Greg Miller is June 13th, while the Firecracker is July 3rd! Come see why people rave we have one of the nicest facilities in Northwest if not all of Ohio...
  8. B

University of Findlay Announces Lessons and Camp

The Universityof Findlay will host a softball skills camp for girls in grades 3 through 12 onSaturday, November 8 inside their Koehler Athletic Center. A detailedregistration form is available by visiting http://www.findlay.edu then entering the athletic linkand selecting 'camps.' Pitching and...