ofc

1. Passion4theGame

Who’s the Best 2022 HS Varsity Softball

I will say my piece and maybe I’m a little bias but I think Lancaster Golden Gales will win it all this year and be tough for the next 4yrs with solid pitching (Reese Poston & Ashlyn Mowery) and a great feeder of younger stud athletes coming up. So far this year they are 11-0. Scoring 155 runs...
  2. Jakelangston

OFC Heat 02

Team Name: OFC Heat 02 Head Coaches Name: Jason Conley, jmconleymmm@Hotmail.com Team geographic location: Southwest Ohio Age Group: 16U Tournaments played within a calendar year: Dayton Metro, Cincy Metro, Heatin' It Up, ASA States, Orrville Fire in the Sky, GAPSS, North American World...
  3. ofcheat02

ASA Tournament **6th Annual OFC Spring Blast** - Cincinnati, OH May 21-22

Spring Blast May 21 & 22 2016 Cincinnati, OH (WT Park) ASA Sanctioned --> 10U, 12U & 14U Entry Fee: Price reduced $295 4GG Registration and full tournament details available at www.ofcheat.org. WT Park is a Family Park with play areas and lots of shade that is just off I-275 east of...
  4. ofcheat02

OFC Heat 10U Looking for 1 Athlete/Pitcher

We are currently at 10 very talented players and want to add 1 more player with a great attitude, preferably a pitcher . All positions are open to tryout for, as we have a versatile roster and believe in developing kids at multiple positions. OFC Heat is a great organization that keeps fees low...
  5. ofcheat02

OFC Heat 05 - 10U looking for 2-3 players

We are currently at 9 very talented players and want to add 2 more players with talent and great attitudes. All positions are open to tryout for, as we have a versatile roster and believe in developing kids at multiple positions. OFC Heat is a great organization that keeps fees low, while...