ohio ice

1. TheSoftballZone

A post from 2005 how much things have changed

I have read posts on OFC for a while, usually at my best friend house. I have always had a passion for the sport and I am a retired coach (travel and HS). Many of my former players are now becoming the parents of a DD in softball and I have fielded a lot of questions recently about which...
  2. csmshort

18u Ohio Ice Gold

18u Ohio Ice-Gold: One more try out. Looking for players who have a strong work ethic and a strong positive attitude with an unwavering level of commitment to the team. All positions will be open and needed to fill for those who are willing and able to commit to scheduled hard practices and...
  3. csmshort

Ohio Ice Tryouts

OHIO ICE ORGANIZATION TRY OUTS 2018/19 18U Ohio Ice-Gold = Interested in players who have a strong work ethic and a strong positive attitude with an unwavering level of commitment to the team. Pitcher, Catcher and Middle Infield & Outfielders will be the primary focus to fill first with all...
  4. Psjdeuces

OHIO ICE WHITE 2K06 LOOKING FOR 1 PLAYER

Ohio Ice White 2K06 is in need of one player for this year. We are looking for top talent at any position but we do have needs for utility player or catcher. Must be a strong hitter and team player. Ohio Ice White was the #1 team in Ohio for 10U from last season per the OFC coaches poll and...
  5. Psjdeuces

Ohio Ice White 10u Looking for Catcher/Utility Player

OHIO ICE WHITE 10U TEAM IS LOOKING FOR ONE HIGH LEVEL PLAYER TO FILL OUT OUR VERY STRONG TEAM. We have a great team of 10 girls already assembled who will compete for a top spot in the State of Ohio rankings this year. We are in need of one final player to fill out our roster. We have a...
  6. Psjdeuces

Ohio ice white 10u - bristow tryout dates

Ohio Ice White 10U will be holding tryouts for the 2016-2017 season on August 6th and August 7th from 10am - 12pm. The address of the tryouts is 4343 Plainfield Ave SW, Canton, OH 44706. We will be looking for the top 10 year old talent in the area, but don't let a drive stop you from playing...
  7. Psjdeuces

10U Canton Hall of Fame Tournament - April 1-3

Pool Play: Lighting Blue - 6 Fury Navy - 3 Tallmadge Force - 9 Ohio Stampede - 5 Ohio Ice Blue - 13 Fury Vegas - 0 Hot Sox - 3 Thundersticks - 3 Fury Nave - 8 Ohio Stampede -...