ohio storm

1. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm 04/16u Tryouts for 2020/2021

The Ohio Storm 04 team is looking for utility players and pitchers to play in the upcoming season. We will be playing in the 16u division. Please send me a message and we can discuss our schedule and needs. ohio_storm04@yahoo.com
  2. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm Tryouts - new Northern Ohio team

Organization 2019/2020 Tryout Information Mission Statement: The Storm organization prides itself on teaching the fundamentals of softball and creating a family environment. Each age group is run slightly different, but the main principals are shared amongst all coaches. Our goal is to provide...
  3. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm Tryout Information

Organization 2019/2020 Tryout Information Mission Statement: The Storm organization prides itself on teaching the fundamentals of softball and creating a family environment. Each age group is run slightly different, but the main principals are shared amongst all coaches. Our goal is to provide...
  4. Joe West

Ohio Storm 09 looking for pitcher

PITCHERS NEEDED . Ohio Storm 09 is looking for 2 pitchers that will get all the innings that they can handle for the upcoming 2018/2019 schedule. For more info please contact Joe West at 740-507-7412 or at ohiostorm09@gmail.com
  5. Joe West

Ohio Storm 09

Ohio Storm 09 will be playing at a high level of softball with a great and experienced coaching staff . A lot of extra programs within the team and organization to give these young ladies the opportunity to grow into great ball players and great young ladies with in your community. They will...
  6. Ohio_Storm

Ohio Storm Tryout Information

Storm Mission Statement: The Ohio Storm organization prides itself on teaching the fundamentals of softball and creating a family environment. Our goal is to provide a group of young women an opportunity to play high quality fastpitch against the strongest competition, meanwhile teaching core...
  7. Ohio_Storm

Ohio Storm Tryout Dates

Storm Mission Statement: The Ohio Storm organization prides itself on teaching the fundamentals of softball and creating a family environment. Our goal is to provide a group of young women an opportunity to play high quality fastpitch against the strongest competition, meanwhile teaching core...
  8. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm 04 needing a utility player

Ohio Storm is looking to fill 1 - 2 positions. We need someone with a good glove, strong arm and quality at bat. Our schedule in in the central Ohio area for 2018. Please PM me for more information.
  9. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm looking for a few more players

Ohio Storm 13u/14u team looking to fill a few more spots for the 2017/2018 season. Tournament schedule will be in Ohio. Currently have 8 girls returning and looking to add 2-3 to the team. Need pitcher, utility player along with a big bat. Send me an email or text me at 740-485-8065 to talk.
  10. MV_Coach

12U Travel Team looking for a pitcher

Established travel softball team looking for a pitcher. Our tournament schedule starts at the end of May and continues through end of July. All tournaments in Ohio. Contact me for more details. 740-485-8065
  11. MV_Coach

16U 3RD Base/Utility needed

Ohio Storm 16U travel ball team in need of a 3rd baseman/utility player. The schedule is already finalized and as of now, no travel out of sate is planned. Most all tournaments within an hour or two of Columbus. Please contact me by email for more information. If interested, we will be having...
  12. MV_Coach

Ohio Storm 04 Team looking for a pitcher

We have one spot to fill and looking for a young lady who wants to join and team for the long haul. As of 8/29/16, the Ohio Storm 04 team is full. Thanks.
  13. S

Ohio Storm '04

Ohio Storm '04 is excited to transition from a very successful 10u season to 12U. We are based in central Ohio and consist of '04 and '05 birthdays. Our focus is on fundamentals and providing the girls a challenging and memorable experience. Goals include player improvement and the desire to...