pitch

1. Cuyahoga Falls Softball

16 Under Tryouts Pitcher or Utility

Racers-Williams '05/'06 looking to add a pitcher and a utility player. All positions except catcher will be considered. Call or email to schedule a private tryout. Based out of Gracie Field in Rootstown. Tim Williams 330-607-3395 Racers05@yahoo.com...
  2. B

Which is harder baseball or softball

Here is a video showing baseball is harder. Is that true? Let's see some videos https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMenyrxMb/
  3. FlameThrower

Northwest Ohio Pitching and Hitting Lessons offered by current D1 player

Hello, my name is Ashley and I’m from the Toledo area. I am currently playing D1 college ball in the BIG10 and will be home for the next several weeks. I would like to offer affordable pitching and hitting lessons over Christmas break and during the summer. We have a full cage inside of a...
  4. M

16U Guest Pitcher Needed for America's Premier Fall Showcase and Laser's Fall Showcase

Firecrackers PA Griffin 03 is looking for a guest pitcher for the following weekends. Please reach out asap if interested. Mark 724-217-2168. America's Premier Fall Showcase 10/19 - 10/20 Lou Berliner Park, Columbus, OH Laser's Fall Showcase 10/26 - 10/27 Lou Berliner Park, Columbus, OH
  5. Cobras Fastpitch

11u (2008 birth year) pitcher

Our 11u Granchi team is looking to round out our roster, with an experienced pitcher. Our team is a competitive team with lots of talent. The team was ranked number 1 in Ohio (USSSA, 10u B, Power points) . For a private try-out please email Dave Granchi at cobrasgranchi@gmail.com
  6. knuckle-ball-crazy

Lake Erie Warhawks 10U Tryout

Lake Erie Warhawks 10U team is having a tryout on August 11 from 10 AM to noon and still looking to fill a few positions. Tryouts will be held at Oberlin College 200 Woodland St., Oberlin, OH. Last tryout Was a huge success looking for another one. If you are looking for a private tryout...
  7. 412Ron

If a Pitch hits an umpire is it Automatically a dead ball?

If a pitch hits an umpire is it a dead ball ? No injuries occurred on play.
  8. Fray22

Xtreme '04 (12U) looking to finalize its roster for the 2016/17 season

Xtreme '04 (12U) looking to finalize its roster for the 2016/17 season Xtreme '04 is in the process of finalizing its team for the 2016/17 season and is looking to add 1-2 more players to its roster. Based out of Pickerington, the squad is looking to complement a strong core with players who...