pitching coach

1. A

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Looking for pitching coach in Yucaipa/Redlands

16u player looking for a pitching coach in the Yucaipa or Redlands area. If needed I can supply a location for the lesson in Yucaipa.
  2. L

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion D1 College Pitching Coach in NE Ohio

Offering lessons for the summer! I have experience coaching girls from ages 7-18. See attached link for information. Slots fill up FAST. https://signup.com/go/BmZbmGZ
  3. B

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons

Hello my name is Brooke Parker and I was a left handed pitcher at Bowling Green State University from 2015-2019. I had a great experience at the division one level and I want to take all that I learned and help other young pitchers grow. I have been giving pitching lessons since 2014 and I...
  4. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Instruction NE Ohio

My name is Caitlyn Minney, I was a pitcher from 2001-2017. I played at Elyria high school and was a division 1 all-Ohio pitcher. I went on to pitch at division 1 Youngstown State where I received a degree with a minor in exercise science, and used that to complete my personal training...
  5. D

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Team Pitching Camps Dayton Area

Is your team needing basic pitching skills but not all able to commit to private lessons? Dayton Softball Academy is offering hour-long full team clinics for $100. Pitching basics so all pitchers learn the same basic mechanics Simple drills that coaches can use with their team all season long...
  6. Caitlynminney

NorthEast Ohio Pitching lessons

I am filling up my fall and winter schedule for pitching lessons now. These lessons are held in Wellington, Ohio, where I have a cage and equipment set up in my barn. It is heated in the winter. Lessons are $50 for one hour. I am also offering team group pitching lessons, I can come to you at...
  7. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Northeast ohio pitching lessons

Caitlyn Minney, Elyria High pitcher graduated in 2013, two time first time all Ohio, 2012 Player of the Year, 2013 Player of the Year, Pitcher of the Year and Miss Softball Lorain county. D1 pitcher at Youngstown State University graduated in 2017. I have been giving lessons for 6 years to all...
  8. mjcollura

Hit and Run Heat 16/18U is looking for pitcher

Great organization Based in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio with indoor training being held at the baseball/softball training center at ST. Vincent St.Mary's in Akron Ohio. I have very competitive group of hard working dedicated young ladies. Need a pitcher to fill my roster. As part of our program we use...
  9. funeralplanner

*****FOCUS FASTPITCH '03, 14u PITCHING OPPORTUNITY, UTILITY POSITION PRIVATE TRYOUT!!!*****

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHER AND MIDDLE INFIELDER, PRIVATE TRYOUT!!!***** Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position and a middle infielder, for a very competitive team. We have one position left for each and if you are a competitor, love to work hard...
  10. funeralplanner

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHING OPPORTUNITY, UTILITY PLAYER PRIVATE TRYOUT*****

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, LOOKING FOR 1 PITCHER AND MIDDLE INFIELDER!!!***** Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position and a middle infielder, for a very competitive team. We have one spot left for each position and if you are a competitor, love to work hard...
  11. funeralplanner

*****14u, FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHING OPPORTUNITY, UTILITY PLAYER, PRIVATE TRYOUT!!!*****

*****14u, FOCUS FASTPITCH, LOOKING FOR 1 PITCHER AND MIDDLE INFIELDER!!!***** Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position and a middle infielder, for a very competitive team. We have one spot left for each position and if you are a competitor, love to work...
  12. funeralplanner

*****14u, FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHING OPPORTUNITY, PRIVATE UTILITY PLAYER, TRYOUT!!!*****

*****14u, FOCUS FASTPITCH, LOOKING FOR 1 PITCHER AND MIDDLE INFIELDER!!!***** Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position and a middle infielder, for a very competitive team. We have one spot left for each position and if you are a competitor, love to work...
  13. funeralplanner

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHING OPPORTUNITY, UTILITY PLAYER PRIVATE TRYOUT!!!*****

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, LOOKING FOR 1 PITCHER AND MIDDLE INFIELDER!!!***** Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position and a middle infielder, for a very competitive team. We have one spot left for each position and if you are a competitor, love to work hard...
  14. funeralplanner

*****14u FOCUS FASTPITCH, PITCHING OPPORTUNITY!!!*****

Is looking for a pitcher that would like to compete for a number one position on a very competitive team. We have one position left and if you are a competitor, love to work hard and win, please send a message or call. I can be reached at 937-423-7330, call or text. http://focusfastpitch.org...
  15. L

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Private Pitching Instructor

Looking for a private pitching and hitting instructor, that hopefully won't break the bank. Currently 10 year old girl who will be 11 in December desperately wants to be on a select/travel ball team has great potential, however needs some fine tuning. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Colerain...
  16. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Northeast Ohio Pitching Lessons

My name is Caitlyn Minney, I was a varsity, D1 all state pitcher at Elyria High School, and continued my pitching career throughout college as a scholarship athlete at D1 Youngstown State. In ending my playing career, I am looking to start my coaching career. I have been giving lessons for the...
  17. D

Pitching coach NWPA needed

My daughter needs help finding the strike zone. 10U can pitch 46mph but can't find the strike zone on game day. Please let me know if anyone in NWPA is available for weekday lessons.
  18. stealing_home

Pitching Coach optoins Southeast Ohio?

Any help or options anyone knows is greatly appreciated. I have a girl (possibly 2) whose pitching coach option 1 & 2 fell through. She lives in Springboro, so anywhere near here would be great. The girl I send my pitchers to is full and other is limited due to winter. Thanks,