pitching lessons

1. W

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching, fielding, and catching lessons

Hi I am offering low price high quality defensive lessons in Cincinnati, Hillsboro, and Kentucky.
  2. L

Pitching lessons

Pitching lessons available in Akron Cleveland area. Mother/daughter team offering pitching lessons. Former collegiate player/experienced personal and travel coach who coached her daughter to a scholarship offering lessons in pitching and basic hitting if needed. Daughter is current 2-way...
  3. T

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching and Hitting Lessons in Mentor Ohio

Mentor High School Varsity and Travel Player (All Conference Player of the Week and GCC Honorable Mention) Offering Pitching and Hitting Instruction I have (do) worked with all area top instructors: Richard McArthur, Tincher, Leffew, Epstein Hitting Strong emphasis on mechanics, drills, and...
  4. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Instruction NE Ohio

My name is Caitlyn Minney, I was a pitcher from 2001-2017. I played at Elyria high school and was a division 1 all-Ohio pitcher. I went on to pitch at division 1 Youngstown State where I received a degree with a minor in exercise science, and used that to complete my personal training...
  5. L

NE Ohio Pitching Lessons from SEC Pitcher

A Mogadore native and 2016 graduate of St. Vincent- St. Mary HS is offering pitching lessons to girls of all ages. Over the years, numerous girls ages 9-18 have worked with her and have gained speed, strength, accuracy, spin, and confidence. Please message for more information!
  6. Caitlynminney

NorthEast Ohio Pitching lessons

I am filling up my fall and winter schedule for pitching lessons now. These lessons are held in Wellington, Ohio, where I have a cage and equipment set up in my barn. It is heated in the winter. Lessons are $50 for one hour. I am also offering team group pitching lessons, I can come to you at...
  7. 3

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Dayton area Pitching Coach

Looking for a quality pitching coach in the Dayton, Ohio area - any recommendations would be appreciated !
  8. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Northeast ohio pitching lessons

Caitlyn Minney, Elyria High pitcher graduated in 2013, two time first time all Ohio, 2012 Player of the Year, 2013 Player of the Year, Pitcher of the Year and Miss Softball Lorain county. D1 pitcher at Youngstown State University graduated in 2017. I have been giving lessons for 6 years to all...
  9. mjcollura

Hit and Run Heat 12u/14u/16-18u open roster spots

Great organization based in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio with indoor training being held at the baseball/softball training center at ST. Vincent St. Mary's inAkron Ohio. we have a very competitive group hard working dedicated young ladies on our 12u,14ua 14ub, and 16/18U teams. we are looking to fill a...
  10. D

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons Available in the Dayton Area

If you are in the Dayton area and are looking for pitching lessons check out Dayton Softball Academy at http://daytonsoftballacademy.com. Emily Weitz pitched at Bluffton University and has been giving private lessons for the past two years. Dayton Softball Academy mission is to provide female...
  11. D

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons in the Dayton area

If you are in the Dayton area and are looking for pitching lessons check out Dayton Softball Academy at http://daytonsoftballacademy.com. Emily Weitz pitched at Bluffton University and has been giving private lessons for the past two years. Dayton Softball Academy mission is to provide female...
  12. Caitlynminney

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Northeast Ohio Pitching Lessons

My name is Caitlyn Minney, I was a varsity, D1 all state pitcher at Elyria High School, and continued my pitching career throughout college as a scholarship athlete at D1 Youngstown State. In ending my playing career, I am looking to start my coaching career. I have been giving lessons for the...
  13. A

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Skill and Pitching Lessons (Former DI Athlete and currently DIII coach)

Hi All My name is Amanda Fazio and I am the current Assistant Softball Coach at Denison University in Granville, OH. I currently give pitching and softball skill lessons to players of all ages, from under the age of ten through college. As the college season comes to a close the first week in...
  14. Z

Pitching Lessons in the Kent, Stow, Ravenna, Streetsboro, and Tallmadge Area

Hi! I am a former varsity and tournament ball pitcher and have been pitching for 10+ years. At home during the summer, breaks, and on weekends I have give pitching lessons to girls in my area and am interested in doing some while at school. I'm currently studying at Kent State. I work with...