player looking for team

1. butchcam21

Maddogs 07 12u

Maddogs 12u = 07 2019 World Series Gold Division Champions are looking for a few players to join our talented group for the 2020 season. Positions of interest are middle infielders, Outfielders, Pitchers & catchers are a plus. For any info or a private tryout contact Butch Campbell @...
  2. E

North Coast Express

14U Pitcher Private tryout also have opening in East Side Sunday FALL BALL 216-857-4110
  3. E

North Coast Express

10U Team need additional pitcher 12U Team needs 3 players... 14U Team looking for additional catcher 16U Team looking for additional catcher All teams workouts in East Side indoor facility with full infield turf, pitching lanes and batting cages. Private Hitting Fielding and Pitching...
  4. Ohiostingrays03

LOOKING for a 04 or 03 pitcher to sub or fill permanent spot

Looking for a strong dedicated 04 or 03 pitcher to join or sub with the Stingray 03 family!! We have a strong team who are all committed to playing in college. This is a very hard working, disciplined group of girls, that are working very hard, and pushing each other to reach their goals. We...
  5. Ohiostingrays03

!! Ohio Stingrays 03 looking for a 03 or 04 pitcher to sub or fill permanent spot!!

Looking for a strong dedicated 03 or 04 pitcher to join or sub with the Stingray 03 family!! We have a strong team who are all committed to playing in college. This is a very hard working, disciplined group of girls, that are working very hard, and pushing each other to reach their goals. We...
  6. B

Player needed for Mentor Big Red 14U

The Mentor Big Red 14U Tournament Team is currently interviewing 03 and 04 candidates for two openings on its 2018 roster. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fastpitch softball, and will display the integrity, commitment, and camaraderie necessary for success in a challenging sport...
  7. G

01 Catcher looking for new opportunity

Our daughter is a 01 catcher w/a STRONG arm and solid bat. Looking for a private tryout for a high level (Showcase) team before family vacation on 8/7/17. She is competitive, friendly, funny, and very knowledgeable of game situations. Also can play outfield/utility if needed. We are located...
  8. Caitlynminney

12U Lake Erie Rage

The northeast Ohio, Lake Erie Rage 12U is looking to fill its last few spots of a lineup of strong players. The positions we are looking for include but are not limited to, 1st 3rd and catcher. This team is coached by Caitlyn Minney, a 3 time all Ohio highschool pitcher, now Division 1...
  9. Caitlynminney

12U Lake Erie Rage

New team with great coaching and solid group of girls. Still needing to fill a few spots, catcher, 3rd, 1st, and outfield. Tryouts have concluded but still available for a private tryout. message, email, or call if interested! Caitlyn Minney caitiepitch11@aol.com 440-610-0467
  10. S

OUTCAST fastpitch 16U Teal Looking For 1 ***Miami Valley Area****

OUTCAST fastpitch 16u Teal is looking to add one more to the roster. We are looking for strong hitter with a desire to earn a starting spot in the field. We have 11 strong girls, but feel that one more would complete our team. Please contact Steve Wilson at 937-830-7897, or Mike Davis at...
  11. G

02 Glory looking for 2 more

HI, we are looking for 2 more 01 or 02 girls to fill our roster. We have a great group of athletes that will put us in a good position to compete this year. We are looking at all positions because the girls we have are so versatile we can plug and play them any where. We stand by the belief that...
  12. L

18U Utility Player Looking for Team

Hi, my name is Lindsey Blair from Delaware, Ohio. I am a freshman softball player at Wittenberg University. I play second base and I am a utility player. I also have speed around the bases. I am a righty power hitter, but can also bunt for a base hit. I am looking for a team for the 2015...