power hitter

1. M

18u Power Hitter looking for a travel team

i’m a 18 year old, former player at Youngstown State University. I’m looking for an 18U team for the summer. I’m competitive, hard working and a team player on and off the field. I hit for power and i play 3rd, 1st and left. Please contact me if interested! Cell Number - 614-783-2264 Email -...
  2. M

18U former YSU softball player, power hitting, 3rd base, looking for a travel team

i’m a 18 year old, former player at Youngstown State University. I’m looking for an 18U team for the summer. I’m competitive, hard working and a team player on and off the field. I hit for power and i play 3rd, 1st and left. Please contact me if interested! Cell Number - 614-783-2264 Email -...
  3. A

03 Corner Power Hitter looking to sub

03 Right handed corner true power hitter is looking to sub on current teams off weekends. As of right now she is looking to sub the following weekends. 6/26 7/10 7/17
  4. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  5. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  6. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

7. alexismckee33

21u Teams??

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen, 1st baseman, and pitcher. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and...
  8. M

16U girl looking to sub for Buckeye Recruit Fest

Hi I’m Mckenzi. I am looking for a team that I can sub for, in the Buckeye recruit fest. I am a power hitter. With a batting average of .583 this summer. I hit to send runners home or hit to score. I believe ever at bat is important, so when I go to the plate I have immense intensity. If an...
  9. M

16U power hitter looking to sub in Canton 6/29-6/30

Hello my name is Mckenzi. I am looking for a team I can sub for this weekend, in or close to Canton, Ohio. I am a power hitter. My batting average this summer is .583. I play 3rd, 1st and some outfield. I am a hard worker and I love the game of softball. I believe that stepbacks are...
  10. M

16U player looking for a team to Sub for

My name is Mckenzi. I am currently looking for a team I can Sub for. My positions are 3rd and 1st. My batting average for the start of the summer is 583.00. I consider myself a very hard-working person. Outside of the game, I am usually practicing, to improve my overall performance. I am a power...
  11. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - U12 Lesch - Seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Pitcher and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are seeking. Our plan is to play...
  12. D

**'03 Catcher/Third Base player looking for team**

03 Experienced Catcher looking for an established, well coached, all around GREAT team. Great motivation/great team player. Power hitter(bats 5th). Also experienced @ 3rd base & 2nd base. Willing to travel up to 1hr. Prefers '03 team, but is open to all 14/16U. Dayton/Cincinnati Area
  13. K

16U Erie Frost looking for 1 or 2 players for 2016/17 season

16U Erie Frost We are an Erie, Pa based team. As a 14U team, played aggresive summer schedule, winter scrimmages and a fall league. We are looking for 1 or 2 players to complete roster for 2016/17 season. Last season finished with championship, 2nd place, (2) top four finishes and (1)...
  14. L

Central ohio lady vipers 10u **looking for 1 more**

The Central Ohio Lady Vipers 10u team is looking for 1 more dedicated athlete to join our highly competitive team! We already have an amazing group of girls that work hard and want to compete at the highest level. We have our own indoor facility located on the south east side of Columbus where...