slapper

1. prattmandu

Lookouts '05 Premier - Private Tryouts

The Lookouts '05 Premier have had a successful recruiting season for our second year 05 team. We are still in need of a top level pitcher to join our other two strong pitchers. We have really strong catchers to help our pitchers, great speed on defense, and a line up that will hit. With our...
  2. Bree Gill

18u Grizzly Team- Looking to fill roster

We have a strong roster coming together this far. We need one more strong pitcher who wants a lot of circle time. We also could use players with some speed, 2B, outfield. I am looking for competitive pitchers and players. The 2019-2020 18u Grizzly Fastpitch team is holding two more open...
  3. HittingLessons

Online Hitting Lessons

Hello, my name is Lindsay Musille I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also...
  4. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 18U Premier schedule

Check out our Faceboook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ONMFastpitch/ The Ohio Nightmare 18U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. We train hard and often. Our...
  5. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 18U Premier schedule

Check out our Faceboook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ONMFastpitch/ The Ohio Nightmare 18U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. We train hard and often. Our...
  6. S

Hitting and Hitters Discussion 2018 WCWS - Slap vs. Power

Especially during the final series between FSU/Washington, slappers seemed very ineffective. Possibly the rule enforcement of out-of-the-box prevented reaching the outside pitch? Warren was such a BEAST at the plate. After a jittery first inning, the FSU confidence machine kicked in at the...
  7. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 16U Showcase team looking to fill a few roster spots

The Ohio Nightmare 16U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. The Ohio Nightmare has a history and reputation around the country as a team that trains their players...
  8. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

The Ohio Nightmare 16U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. The Ohio Nightmare has a history and reputation around the country as a team that trains their players...
  9. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

10. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

11. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

12. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 16U Showcase team looking to fill a few spots

The Ohio Nightmare 16U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. Specifically we are looking for the following players * Pitcher: Pitchers who have an eagerness to...
  13. S

Slapper/outfielder

16 u Xpress looking for outfielder who wants to play at the next level. Our fall schedule is about getting recruited and seen by college coaches. Contact coach Oliver 937-609-2268
  14. allheart11

Slapping/Lefty hitting advice please

Hello, my daughter is 11, will be turning 12 soon and is a first year 12U. We are located in Dearborn County. She first started slapping last summer and as of last fall transitioned to left side hitting only. I am curious of anyone has any advice for me on an excellent hitting coach who...
  15. L

10u Lady Vipers Looking for a couple more athletic players to complete our roster.

10u Lady Vipers Looking for 1 more athlete to complete our roster. 10u Central Ohio Lady Vipers is looking for one more athletic girl to complete our roster. We are only looking for an aggressive and hard working girl that can compete at the highest level! Our 10u team will be playing in all of...