#softball

1. GregBOS1

Indoor training facility available for rentals

Brand new indoor facility located in Cuyahoga Falls. 94'x94' main workout area, all new 8mm padded turf and netting. Can be rented by lane or by full facility. Full space of 94'x94' or can be divided into 7 extra wide cages. All equipment included in rental Lscreens, balls, tee's, bases...
  2. Jordankk298

Coaching (2023 season)

Hello, my names Jordan! I finished playing softball the last 5 years (community & NAIA + covid year) and looking to get into coaching as I am officially into my degree plan career. I would say I am looking for a team that already clicks, but this sport is about continuous learning and making...
  3. M

10 Under Tryouts Miami Valley Power '12 Group Try Outs

Miami Valley POWER ‘12 (10u) NEW TEAM looking for players with positive attitudes fast and aggressive on defense. strong accurate arms big bats always welcome looking for pitchers/catcher We are looking to build a close knit sisterhood that can grow and compete together for years to...
  4. GregBOS1

Girls of Summer FALL 2021 / SPRING 2022 TRYOUTS

Girls of Summer 2021/2022 Girls of Summer Softball will be holding tryouts for the 2021 Fall / 2022 SPRING season Girls of Summer Softball is an affiliate of Boys Of Summer Baseball, one of the longest running, most recognizable names in Northeast Ohio. We have been in operation for 32 years...
  5. doug@ddstaffing.com

Aftershock 16U is looking for a guest pitcher July 27-28

We are looking for guest pitchers for our tournament July 27-28 at Beavercreek, Ohio. Contact Doug Rager (614) 325-6039 if interested.