softball coach

1. B

Aliso Niguel softball coach Alan Caouette fired after 11-years

Aliso Niguel softball coach Alan Caouette fired after successful 11-year run Dan Albano PUBLISHED: June 23, 2021 at 10:19 a.m. | UPDATED: June 23, 2021 at 10:54 a.m. Categories:High School Sports, Sports Aliso Niguel High softball coach Alan Caouette said he was fired Monday, June 21 after...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Just believe in your players and softball team

Coaches something I learned a long time ago because someone believed in me. It's just simple, you will be surprised how much softball player's will grow and achieve if you tell them you believe in them. And the same thing goes for your girls softball team.
  3. TheSoftballZone

Attending Geroge Floyed protest, college players now testing positive corona - 19

Returing college footbal players that attended George Floyd protest rally are now testing positive for coronavirus. Unfortunately attending mass gather even outdoor has College Coaches concerns as returning College Football players are now testing positive for Corona - 19. I'm not really sure...
  4. K

Coaching Opportunities with Keystone Kryptonite

Keystone Kryptonite Fastpitch is looking to expand our organization for the 2019-2020 season. With expansion we will need highly motivated, experienced, and committed coaches at the 10u, 12u, 14u, & 16u levels. Our coaches are very dedicated to our athletes with putting in the time and effort to...
  5. M

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) looking for Head Softball Coach

Bay High School (Bay Village, OH) is in need of a new Head Softball Coach. If interested, send a resume and at least three references to Matt Spellman, Bay High School Athletic Director, at matt.spellman@bayschoolsohio.org.
  6. I

Coaching Qualifications at Different Levels

For the sake of discussion, let's list the "levels" of softball. Recreational League All-Stars Entry level travel ball High School High level travel ball Junior College College Pro What do you feel are appropriate qualifications to coach each level? I think at the rec level, it's a good...