speed

1. T

'08 - 2B/OF (speedy)

'08 player - strong B level - has played B for 3 years now. 2B/OF. Looking for a B/C level team near northern part of Cincinnati. Seeking POSITIVE experience & coaching. Has had several negative experiences the last few years - Looking to find a team that isn't "win at all costs" but...
  2. Rerun

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion What is a normal Speed for a 9 year old pitcher?

What is a normal Speed for a 9 year old pitcher?
  3. TheSoftballZone

Stealing Base's Speed vs Smart Base Runner

When it come to stealing base's what are speed break downs for your girls? Is there a speed of a base runner that when they reach base you almost always stealing with them. Under 2.5 always stealing, under 2.9 maybe steal. Over 3.0 most likely not stealing. Remember smart base runners don't...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Catchers Catching, Catcher's reaction time practice

CATCHING: REACTION DRILL I was a high school catcher and we had several drills we incorporated into practice. Two which I have just recently revived are reaction type drills: The purpose of the first is to get beginning catchers (or rusty veterans) used to seeing a flying object come directly...
  5. Cara Stamets

18+ 21u 22u 23u softball teams??

My name is Cara and I am looking to play summer/travel softball near Columbus, Ohio but I am willing to travel. I played varsity all four years of high school and was a captain, 4 years of travel, DIII college playing experience and I currently coach. I would like to start playing again. I have...
  6. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 18U Premier schedule

Check out our Faceboook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ONMFastpitch/ The Ohio Nightmare 18U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. We train hard and often. Our...
  7. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

Ohio Nightmare 18U Premier schedule

Check out our Faceboook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ONMFastpitch/ The Ohio Nightmare 18U is looking to fill a few roster spots for their upcoming season. Kids who aspire to play in college and want a team who will give them the best opportunity to do that. We train hard and often. Our...
  8. coachaj

Central Ohio Ice '00 ('01&'99) looking to fill final spot

0 We are looking to adding a mid infielder / outfielder with speed to fill our final spot. To schedule a private tryout, please contact A.J. Willet @ call or text (740)808-4048 or ajwillet@live.com Our travel plans for the upcoming season will include 2-3 fall tournaments and 5-6 summer...
  9. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

16U Ohio Nightmare looking for few quality players, premier schedule and training (summer schedule a

Here is our summer schedule: June 2-5 Oklahoma City (During College World Series where we wil attend a game) June 8-11 Scenic City Chattanooga June 17-18 PGF Qualifier Va Beach June 22-24 PGF Qualifier Crown Point Ind June 30-July 2 PGF Midwest Firecracker Grand Park Ind July 7-9 Stingrays...
  10. Bearssoftball@yahoo.com

16U Ohio Nightmare looking for SS, premier schedule and training

The 16U Ohio Nightmare is looking for a shortstop to fill out it's roster. We have played one of the most competitive schedules in Ohio this fall where we competed against the top teams in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. Our fall schedule is not done yet as we have 2 more tournaments left in...
  11. R

Willoughby Starzz 12U

We have a spot open for an experienced pitcher to come in and compete to be the #1 pitcher. We could also use an athletic utility player with a a good bat and speed at 1B, 3B, or OF Located in NE Ohio the Willoughby Starzz is a great organization dedicated to helping our players develop...
  12. D

Looking to get to the next level? Now offering Speed and Agility Classes and Strength and Power Clas

$10 Per Athlete per class. Each class will consist of learning the proper techniques and sport specific exercises that create quicker, stronger, and faster athletes. Specific exercises are chosen based on softball specific movements which relate to the sport and will tremendously help each...
  13. D

$10 Speed and Agility Class near Akron

$10 Per Athlete per class. Each class will consist of learning the proper techniques and sport specific exercises that create quicker, stronger, and faster athletes. Specific exercises are chosen based on softball specific movements which relate to the sport and will tremendously help each...
  14. D

Akron area Team Speed and Agility Sessions

Each session can be geared towards what the coach and organization feel the team needs in order to be more successful. Some popular topics include sprinting technique; speed and agilities; explosiveness and plyometrics, strength building in legs, hips, shoulders and other muscles used in...
  15. D

Akron area Speed and Agility Training

16. D

Speed and Agility Classes Akron Area

17. L

11U Central Ohio Lady Vipers 04...looking for 1 more athlete to complete roster

Central Ohio Lady Vipers 04 is a highly competitive class A travel softball team. We play approximately 70 games per year and play in the top tournaments around the Region. Our home field is located in Pickerington and the organization has its own private indoor hitting facility in Canal...
  18. E

Dayton area PITCHING Instructors????

Hello im looking for pitching instruction for my 12 year old daughter. Any info on who to contact would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  19. D

*HOLIDAY SPECIAL* for softball specific strength and conditioning!!!!

*HOLIDAY SPECIAL* $15 for an hour session and get your first session (testing session) for FREE!!! ADULT PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS GET THE SAME DEAL!!! ONLY GOOD THROUGH DECEMBER!!! What to expect. Learning the proper techniques of running and applying it for speed on the base path, in the...
  20. D

Softball Specific Strength and Conditioning program for all ages

Softball specific strength and conditioning. What to expect. Learning the proper techniques of running and applying it for speed on the base path, in the outfield, and understand quick feet in the infield. Plyometric training and agilities. Training the core muscles for increased power geared...