strong bat

1. B

16u Catcher Looking for New Team

16u catcher looking for a team. She is strong player who is a great teammate, very coachable, and willing to put in the work to become better. She's looking for a team that competes, is dedicated to getting better, and a coach that can continue to develop her overall game skills. Currently...
  2. alexismckee33

21u Teams???

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen and 1st baseman. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and possibly a...
  3. alexismckee33

21u Teams??

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis McKee. I am in search of a 21u team in Ohio! I’m a 3rd basemen, 1st baseman, and pitcher. I am also a power hitter. I have a great attitude and love the game! I have played travel ball since 12u. I would love to be able to try out for a team this summer (2019) and...
  4. H

16u player looking for a team

Hello! I am Hanna Kaur, I am a junior. I live in eastern part of Ohio. I am looking to play on a travel team that needs first or third baseman. I also play left and right field. Have some speed but even a better bat! Contact me at me email kgursimran02@gmail.com Thank you!
  5. xz2sdk

VALLEY EXTREME 03 (14u) - OF/MI Utility

This a a great opportunity to join a fantastic set of girls. Valley Extreme 03 is still looking for a speedy OF/MI with a good bat to fill the roster. Seeking athletes who want to play at a higher level with a team-first attitude. See team page HERE or you can call or text Joe at 330-540-8868...
  6. acm33

14u lefty 1B player available to sub 7/31-8/2

My daughter may be looking to sub for a team this coming weekend. She is solid at 1B and plays some outfield as needed. Strong bat, currently bats third in the line up. Let me know if you need a sub.
  7. S

Due to an injury, IMPACT 14u looking for a strong player

IMPACT 14u needing one to close out roster Due to one of our players being recently injured in another sport, we are in need of one player to round out the roster. IMPACT is located in the Zanesville area and practices in the Frazeysburg area. A strong schedule is planned with trips not limited...
  8. 01softballmom

01 Strong Bat

I have an 01 player who has only played softball a couple of years. What she does bring to the diamond is a strong bat. Has some experience at 1st, 3rd and catching. Although she still has a lot of work to do on the field / catching she is very comfortable at the plate and brings a strong bat...