sub 16u

1. Jennifer L Maynard

Temporary/Sub Utility player Ohio Energy 15u looking for sub in North Ridgeville

Looking for sub Pitcher/utility player next weekend in North Ridgeville Christmas in July tournament. We play Sat 7/23 8am, 9:30 and 12:30. Sunday is bracket play. Text 440-796-4876 if interested
  2. W

06 Player available for Capital city showdown 6/3-6/5 in Columbus

High level A, C/3rd/utl looking to sub 6/3-6/5 at Berliner for the Capital City Showdown. Open for 16u or 18u play.
  3. OhPhat

06 Pitcher Looking Sub

No longer available either weekend. Thanks to those who reached out. My 06 daughter’s school ball season has ended and she is looking for possible sub opportunities to get game reps until her summer team starts back. She was 1st team all league pitcher as a freshman this year. She is available...
  4. CincyDoom06

Looking to pickup a 14, 16 or 18u pitcher this weekend in Cincinnati

Hi, Cincy Doom ‘06 is looking to pickup a pitcher for a high school division tournament this weekend in Cincinnati. 14, 16 or 18u. Please message if interested. 513-331-0632
  5. CincyDoom06

14/16 u sub needed for Atlantic Championship - NJ -07/30-08/01

Looking for a sub to take with us to play in the Atlantic championship in New Jersey. Our team is going early and staying in Atlantic city before the tourney. We are a 14u team, playing up in the 16u division that weekend. Non-parent coached team. Text or email 513-331-0632 cincydoom06@gmail.com
  6. K

16U 04' Util /3rd/OF looking for sub opportunities in Central Ohio

I am a 16u utility player that plays primarily 3B/OF, bats right throws right. Strong bat and glove and plays in A and B level tournaments. I am available to sub for the following weekends: 7/10-7/12 (Buckeye Recruitfest) Subbing for team 7/17-7/19 Subbing for team 7/31-8/2 Please message me if...
  7. K

Keystone Kryptonite 16u looking for a Pitcher to sub (multiple dates)

Keystone Kryptonite 16u is looking to pick up a strong pitcher for the following tournaments. 2020 Summer Shootout Tournament 7/3/20 - 7/5/20 in Akron, OH- 5GG Cinderella Classic 7/11/20 - 7/12/20 in North Ridgeville, OH - 5GG Shine by the Shore 7/17/20 - 7/19/20 in Erie, PA - 5GG Wizard's...
  8. A

03 Corner Power Hitter looking to sub

03 Right handed corner true power hitter is looking to sub on current teams off weekends. As of right now she is looking to sub the following weekends. 6/26 7/10 7/17
  9. M

03 Catcher from OKC wanting to pick up for a few tournaments

Our daughter is looking to pickup with a 16u or 18u team (for a tournament or two) during the fall months. She is an experienced catcher and plays 3rd and 1st base as secondary positions. She's also capable of playing out field if needed. I've provided a link to her NCSA page, as well as her...
  10. 5-0 Softball Dad

16u MIF/OF able to sub July 5-7

DD’s team isn’t playing the weekend of July 5th-7th, but she’s still looking to play. Plays SS on current team, with a solid stick. If she can help a team out, let her know.
  11. xz2sdk

16/18u Sub Pitcher Wanted for 10/13-14 in Dayton for Valley Extreme

Due to homecomings, we are looking for one 16u or 18u pitcher to sub for us at the Dayton Kettering fields in the Monster Bash Showcase South. We play 4 games Saturday. This is a talented and great group of girls who will welcome a weekend visitor. If interested, please contact me at...
  12. F

Great Lakes Nationals - Columbus IN - Guest Players needed

Focus Fastpitch 02 is looking for a guest pitcher and a guest 3rd baseman to play with us July 17th -21st in Columbus Indiana, Please feel free to contact us with any questions at ebrown@d9now.com
  13. E

16U '01 player looking to sub or possibly finish season with team

Experienced 01 player looking for team to play with and possibly finish season with if opportunity is right. Deep MI but true utility with ability to play any position including OF. Located in Central OH but will definitely travel for right opportunity.
  14. M

16U player looking for a team to Sub for

My name is Mckenzi. I am currently looking for a team I can Sub for. My positions are 3rd and 1st. My batting average for the start of the summer is 583.00. I consider myself a very hard-working person. Outside of the game, I am usually practicing, to improve my overall performance. I am a power...