team

1. Mike Pauline

Ohio Blast 2023-2024 Tryouts!

The Ohio Blast Organization is excited to announce their tryout sessions for the 2023-2024 season, and we are looking forward to building on our continued success!! Last year, we had over 250 girls participate in our tryouts sessions, and are grateful to each and every one of them (and their...
  2. Ohio Ice Gold 18U

Ohio Ice Gold 18u players needed!

We lost two girls to injury at the beginning of the season and are looking to fill the positions. We are doing 2 fall tournaments as well as 4 out of state ASA/ College showcase tournaments and 4 local tournaments. We are looking for girls that are committed to playing and want to play in...
  3. N

12 Under Tryouts 2010 Southwest Outlaws Tryouts

The 2021-22 Season is quickly approaching. The 2010 Southwest Outlaws looks forward to another great season! To pre-register your athlete for our tryouts please use the form below: https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSf9LMFgR28.../viewform... ALL tryout registration information is confidential.
  4. Rerun

Is your team currently over performing or under performing

Is your team currently over performing or under performing? We all realize this has been a strange and weird softball season due to corona 19 and was wondering if you feel for the current conditions and situations is your teams performance better than anticipated or is your team poorly under...
  5. Rerun

Changing your team names

Is anyone considering changes your softball team(s) name because it could be considered offensive? Everyone aware of the big news storyline on the Washington Redskins and they are being ask to change their name. I’ve try thinking of a softball team name that could be considered offensive but...
  6. Rerun

What’s your typical practice like?

If I was attending one of your practices what would I expect to happen as a player?
  7. TheSoftballZone

What's your preferred message to your team after a game?

What's is your preferred message to your softball team once your game is over. I'm sure this depends on a lot of factors and there way to many to bring up so I'll cover just a few. Post Game Discussions and how you as coaches handle the difference scenarios. After a stuff lost? After a close...
  8. TheSoftballZone

What's your preferred pre-game discussion with your team

So you getting ready to take the field in your first game of the weekend. What are your key topics in your pre-game discussion? If you don't have a pre-game discussion with your girls softball team could you explain when or why you may skip a pre-game discussion.
  9. TheSoftballZone

How do you measure success?

Everyone measure success differently, what you feel may be a successful season for a team/organizations others may feel it was a failure. How do you measure success as a Coach, Team or Athlete? How do parents measure success in there Coaches, Team or thier daughter?
  10. Rerun

$20 gate fees or minimum of $200 a team @ Kentucky tournament

A Kentucky tournament director is charging a $20 gate fee or a minimum of $200 per team. This Tournament Director claims these fees were necessary due to the extra staff and meeting the state's Covid-19 guidelines.
  11. Rerun

In your past experience what’s missing?

In your past experience, what do you think's missing in large organizational leadership?
  12. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Conditioning, eye on the ball, coordination, soft hands

Three Player Weave (conditioning, eye on the ball, coordination, soft hands) Sart on an endline of the basketball gym floor with three across. Explain that this drill takes a lot of coordination and teamwork. Using a safety softball (no gloves) each player is to run the floor weaving in and out...
  13. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Ultimate Softball

Our team played "Ultimate Softball" at some recent practices. We had teams of 3 play against another squad of 3 on a basketball court. Using "Ultimate Frisbee" rules, a team would have to advance the ball to the opposite endline by a series of throws and successful catches. We set tight rules...
  14. TheSoftballZone

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

16 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  15. TheSoftballZone

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

14 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  16. TheSoftballZone

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

10 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  17. TheSoftballZone

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020)

12 under Coach List (August 2019 thru July 2020) The main purpose of the (12 under Coaches List) is to help connect 12 under Coaches together in the softball community for scrimmages an friendly's and help each other with players shortages during the tournament season. I've heard from a few...
  18. buck43055

Buckeye Heat ‘02 (18U) Private Tryout

Team is now full. Thank you for your interest. Buckeye Heat ‘02 did well the past season winning 2 Eastern National Qualifier Tournament Championships and finishing 4th in the ASA Ohio State Class A Championship receiving a National Championship Bid in the process. An utility player/athlete is...
  19. K

Coaching Opportunities with Keystone Kryptonite

Keystone Kryptonite Fastpitch is looking to expand our organization for the 2019-2020 season. With expansion we will need highly motivated, experienced, and committed coaches at the 10u, 12u, 14u, & 16u levels. Our coaches are very dedicated to our athletes with putting in the time and effort to...
  20. ofcheat02

OFC Heat 05 Open Workout

OFC Heat 05 will be having an open workout on Wednesday 8/1 6-8pm in Loveland. We are looking for highly talented athletes that want to play at the next level. We will play a very competitive schedule in 2019, including college showcases. Please contact Jason Conley (jmconleymmm@hotmail.com) or...