teams looking for players

1. ROC Elite 18U Orange

ROC Elite 18U Orange 2020-21 Tryouts!!!

ROC Elite 18u Orange https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=rocelite18UOrange Twitter: @ROC18UOrange This team will consist of high school athletes (frosh, sophomores, juniors, seniors & current college players), who are goal-oriented, have solid softball skills, positive attitudes...
  2. prattmandu

16U Team Needed - Lady Lookouts

The Lady Lookouts are looking to add a 16U team for the 2020 season. We are looking for a full team who wants to join the Lady Lookouts and benefit from the great things happening in our program. A team who is transition to travel ball, two teams looking to merge or an existing team who need...
  3. CoachZ

18+ (23U) Team adding 1 -2

18+(23U) Fahrenheit Fastpitch is located in North East Ohio. We are adding 1-2 more players to our roster. We will be playing 4 to 5 tournaments this summer all located within the Cleveland Area. For more information please call/email or text. Heidi Ziegler 18+ Coordinator (216)970-6188...
  4. CoachZ

18+ (23U) Fahrenheit Fastpitch - seeking 1 to 2 players

18+ Fahrenheit Fastpitch is located in North East Ohio. We are adding 1-2 more players to our roster. We will be playing 4 to 5 tournaments this summer all located within the Cleveland Area. For more information please call/email or text. Heidi Ziegler 18+ Coordinator (216)970-6188...
  5. R

Ohio Night-mares 16u showcase looking for sub infielder or corner

Ohio night-mare 16u team looking for 2 players due to injuries. I have a spot for an infielder and an outfielder. Sub for nationals and could be a try out for our 18u showcase team for next year. We will be at nationals July 30th thru August 5th at Findlay, Ohio. Eastern nationals. Call Ron...
  6. Ohiostingrays03

Ohio Stingrays 03 looking for a 04 or 03 Pitcher to sub or fill permanent spot!

Looking for a strong dedicated 04 or 03 pitcher to join or sub with the Stingray 03 family!! We have a strong team who are all committed to playing in college. This is a very hard working, disciplined group of girls, that are working very hard, and pushing each other to reach their goals. We...
  7. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce 12U - Lesch is seeking #1 Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Dominant Pitcher (with a lot of innings to give) and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we...
  8. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - U12 Lesch - Seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Pitcher and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are seeking. Our plan is to play...
  9. Georgia23

14u catcher

The Ohio Lady Bombers are looking for another catcher , that can also play else where if needed. Jeff King 330-608-6283 Georgia@ohio.net
  10. Ohiostingrays03

Ohio Stingrays 03 Looking for 1 OutFielder

Ohio Stingrays 03 is in need of one OutFielder/Utility player! We are playing a very competitive fall/winter/summer schedule. This team is placing a special emphasis on showcases and the college recruiting process. Interested parties must have good speed in the OF and have a good bat or lefty...
  11. L

Outcast Fastpitch 16U Davis/Wilson looking for 1

The 16u Outcast Fastpitch Davis/Wilson team is looking for one utility player to complete its roster. Please contact Mike Davis at 937-974-3092 or Steve Wilson at 937-830-7897 to schedule a private tryout.