third baseman

1. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Infielder's learning to get rid of the ball quickly

FIELDING: STAR DRILL GAME This is a drill that I think we all have used, it just slipped my mind when I was doing this site. Thanks to Scott Otto for bringing it to my attention!! You get your infielder's at their position (except the pitcher). The ball starts at the catcher, she throws to the...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Cross Fire working on throws from 3rd base

Cross - Fire Drill Work on three skills and keeps 10 players busy. Hitting, Hands and Eyes Coordination. Fielding Technique, Throwing. Receiving Thrown ball. There is a hitter and catcher, and one or usually more fielders. I use 10 player when I do this drill. Place both hitters and Catchers...
  3. Cara Stamets

18+ 21u 22u 23u softball teams??

My name is Cara and I am looking to play summer/travel softball near Columbus, Ohio but I am willing to travel. I played varsity all four years of high school and was a captain, 4 years of travel, DIII college playing experience and I currently coach. I would like to start playing again. I have...
  4. H

16u player looking for a team

Hello! I am Hanna Kaur, I am a junior. I live in eastern part of Ohio. I am looking to play on a travel team that needs first or third baseman. I also play left and right field. Have some speed but even a better bat! Contact me at me email kgursimran02@gmail.com Thank you!
  5. Big Country

12u Explosive 05 Gray Eastside looking for 2

Due to injuries we have openings for a good outfielder and a infielder but are open to any good player with a great team attitude and love for the game . If you are looking for a place to come play and be on a team with a great bunch of girls and a good group of parents get it touch with me and...
  6. Tom E

14U Central OH Ice 04 - **Looking for two more players**

We have an opening at 3rd and Outfield. Text or Call Tom if interested (614-361-9984). We still have some a tourney and a couple of scrimmages this fall and will have a 7 Tourney slate for next spring/summer.
  7. streak2010

Streak 99 needs 2 more for next year

Streak 99 needs 2 more for next year. We are located in the Youngstown area and will do about 6 tournaments with at least 3 being showcases. We will have one overnight in Columbus. Our dues will be 750.00. We could use a pitcher and an shortstop or third baseman. This team is in it's 8th...
  8. streak2010

Streak 99 needs 3-4 for next year

The Streak 99 team needs the following for next year. We need a short stop, third baseman, pitcher and outfielder. This team has been together for 8 years and is losing some girls to college. Please call Bob Druschel at 330-501-5950 or email me at rdruschel@sbcglobal.net We will be doing...