1. TheSoftballZone

Top organizations in the region

Please list in no certain order, organization in this region that should be considered for next week poll. The poll will be used for the members to choose the top organizations in are Region. Its not about picking the best teams. Right now I would just like to get a good list of organizations going.
  2. I

Top 12U Organizations

Would someone please give me an objective list of 12U teams in Northeast Ohio that play A level tournaments. Top 10 would be greatly appreciated.
  3. S

05 Stingrays Tryouts

The 05 Ohio Stingrays will be holding tryouts for the 2016 - 2017 season at Ohio State's Beekman Fields off of Lane Ave in Columbus, OH for the following dates and times. Saturday August 13th Session 1 - 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Session 2 - 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Sunday August 14th 1:00...
  4. orrvillefirefighters

ASA Tournament Fire in the Sky July 1st-4th 2015 - Orrville, Ohio

The 12th annual Orrville Fire in the Sky Softball Tournament is held during the Orrville Independence Day Celebration at Orr Park in Orrville, Ohio. Orr Park provides a beautiful setting that includes five great softball diamonds, wooded picnic areas, swimming pool, and a Great Carnival! To top...