trainer

1. B

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons

Hello my name is Brooke Parker and I was a left handed pitcher at Bowling Green State University from 2015-2019. I had a great experience at the division one level and I want to take all that I learned and help other young pitchers grow. I have been giving pitching lessons since 2014 and I...
  2. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Improve the players reaction time

FIELDING: PEPPER GAME The name of this game is Pepper. A coach gathers a small group of players which are only a few feet from her. The coach then hits or bunts the ball to the players in any random order, then the players must use quick reactions to retrieve the ball and accuracy to pitch...
  3. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Fielders Fielding ground balls, throwing accuracy, and pivoting

FIELDING: FOUR CORNERS DRILL I call this drill the Four Corners. Players are located at 3B fielding position, 2B (on bag), 1B (on bag) and at catcher. All other players are lined up at 3B coaching box. Coach hits ground ball to 3B who throws to 2B who throws to 1B who throws to catcher. After...
  4. TheSoftballZone

Girls Softball Drills Catchers Catching throwing thru a hoop at second bases

CATCHING: HOOP DRILL You will need a hula-hoop and some softball. Place the hula-hoop upright over second base (a coach will hold it) and instruct your catcher to make her throw from homeplate through the hoop. This develops accurate throws. The second part of the drill, you can put a...
  5. Coach_Hawks

Current or Former College player?

Seeing if there are any current or former College Players interested in assisting with 14u team. Central Ohio area. Send me a PM