u12

1. leftyslapper2006

Ohio Platinum 06 - Tryouts 12u

TRYOUTS located at Hudson High School Softball Fields, 7250 Stow Rd., Hudson, Ohio Thursday, August 2, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (arrive at 5:30 pm to check-in and warm up) and/or Sunday, August 5, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (arrive at 4:30 pm to check-in and warm up) Highly competitive & top tier...
  2. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce 12U - Lesch is seeking #1 Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Dominant Pitcher (with a lot of innings to give) and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we...
  3. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce U12 - Lesch is seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Dominant Pitcher (will get a lot of innings) and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are...
  4. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - U12 Lesch - Seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Pitcher and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are seeking. Our plan is to play...
  5. Swede57

Ohio SlamForce - U12 Lesch - Seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Pitcher and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are seeking. Our plan is to play...
  6. NR_FASTPITCH

Fall League 10U, 12U and 14U at North Royalton NEW START DATE

North Royalton Baseball Boosters is hosting a fall league for community based travel teams Play 2016 Summer Ages 3 Leagues: 10U, 12U, and 14U Up to 8 Teams per league Doubleheaders 10 Games Starts 9/12 5 weeks Entry $400 per team Including ump Fees Saturday games for...
  7. D

U12/'02 Catcher looking to sub

I have a U12/'02 daughter looking for sub opportunities during her teams off weeks. Age: 12 (turns 13 in Sept) Position: Catcher - 4 yrs experience. She plays catcher 90% of the time. When not behind the plate she plays SS or 3rd. But, she would be willing to tackle any position you need...