varsity

1. Passion4theGame

Who’s the Best 2022 HS Varsity Softball

I will say my piece and maybe I’m a little bias but I think Lancaster Golden Gales will win it all this year and be tough for the next 4yrs with solid pitching (Reese Poston & Ashlyn Mowery) and a great feeder of younger stud athletes coming up. So far this year they are 11-0. Scoring 155 runs...
  2. matthew helm

High School varsity assistant (infield) wanted

Streetsboro high school is looking for a varsity assistant that would be in charge of infield drills. Paid position upon completion of all necessary ohsaa/school certificates and approval. Contact coach Helm at borosoftball@hotmail.com or on the ohsaa jobs board.
  3. xz2sdk

x

Erase
  4. A

Wilmington Area High School Head Softball Coach Opportunity

WILMINGTON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT 300 Wood Street New Wilmington, Pennsylvania 16142 724-656-8866 http://www.wasd.school/employment--70 Athletic Posting Position: Head Girls? Softball Coach All interested applicants should submit letter of interest, Acts 34, 151 and FBI clearances to Mr...
  5. Marlin19

Head Varsity Softball Coach

Olentangy Liberty High School (Powell, OH). Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume and references to Darin Meeker, Athletic Director at: darin_meeker@olsd.us. Deadline is Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017. (Posted on behalf of and pre-approved by Darin Meeker)​
  6. S

Miami Trace High School head Varsity Softball Coach

Miami Trace High School(Washington Court House) interested Candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume with references to Aaron Hammond, Athletic director at ahammond@mtrace.org. Candidates should have previous coaching experience, have strong communication skills, and be current on all...