video

1. B

2022 Stream / Vid - Tech Bundle?

Has anyone see a video or have link to a bundle of items that would be best for a 14U Girls National Travel Softball Team?? I am seeking fool proof and independent equipment as different parents would be traveling/setup!! Thinking GoPro 10 for video / Do I need to buy a separate cell phone...
  2. B

Are catchers important?

Check out these amazing plays from a catcher. This video may change your mind how important a catcher is to your team. Tell me, do you have any similar stories? https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMewdpbLH/
  3. O

Best free video sharing service

What is the best site for sharing videos with other families on your team? What are the size limits? I started uploading video to the Dropbox site and used all of the free space (Dropbox Basic) and didn't get a whole game on there. Thanks, Joel
  4. TheSoftballZone

Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Pitcher Throws At Umpire, catcher jumps out of the way to make sure he Hit!

Please comment on this video, Coach on Defense goes and has a discussion with the team at the pitching mound. Game Resumes and catcher jump out of the way and the ball hits the umpire. I've not seen the full video and not even aware if theirs a longer versions. What type of Coach would even...